Luken Changing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
That's just the "fluff" they tell their affiliates, to look like it was their choice. Want to bet it's all money driven, and whoever provides the services for 87w tried to jack their yearly "rent" to a point they didn't or couldn't pay?

So, their next best affordable choice must have been 113w. After all, they first started from 125w, so it's almost moving home...

Yep. I was trying to be diplomatic, but my first thought when reading the letter they sent to their affiliates was "This is cheaper for us."

Up here in B.C. about 100 miles north of Wash.state border...not even a hint of Luken signal...10ft.dish with Norsat lnbs..dish is tuned..get everything else on that bird..H&V???

I must have an alignment issue on my 12 footer that is in better condition than the older 12 footer. The older 12 footer has hail and wind damage and missing pieces of mesh but it's able to pull in the Luken mux on 113 very well. The Luken mux won't scan in on the dish that's in better condition - I used the same receiver for my tests - different LNBF's on the dishes. I need to find a decent day to work on the KTI-12 and see if I can get better performance.

I must have an alignment issue on my 12 footer that is in better condition than the older 12 footer. The older 12 footer has hail and wind damage and missing pieces of mesh but it's able to pull in the Luken mux on 113 very well. The Luken mux won't scan in on the dish that's in better condition - I used the same receiver for my tests - different LNBF's on the dishes. I need to find a decent day to work on the KTI-12 and see if I can get better performance.

Maybe it's as simple as a pinched coax cable, or a spliced connector or something. I have had that "notch out" some specific frequencies in the past. Once they are fixed, all is well again. Try taking the receiver and tv out to the dish, and run a new stretch of coax with new ends directly from the lnbf to your receiver. If it makes no difference, go from there.

If it fixes it, then figure out what from lnbf to the receiver in the house that's unique to this dish is causing the issue.

Maybe it's as simple as a pinched coax cable, or a spliced connector or something. I have had that "notch out" some specific frequencies in the past. Once they are fixed, all is well again. Try taking the receiver and tv out to the dish, and run a new stretch of coax with new ends directly from the lnbf to your receiver. If it makes no difference, go from there.

If it fixes it, then figure out what from lnbf to the receiver in the house that's unique to this dish is causing the issue.
I'm in eastern Washington and get no signal at all on that transponder. I'm still getting Luken on 87 W and 55 other channels on 113 W.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
New change for the Luken channels today . Moving transponders on the same satellite Eutelsat 113 to 4040 MHz from 3920. Move is immediate and completed by noon eastern today Jan 23rd, 2019......Some sort of issue with transponder 11C......

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: primestar31
Just got this via email......View attachment 136460

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

New change for the Luken channels today . Moving transponders on the same satellite Eutelsat 113 to 4040 MHz from 3920. Move is immediate and completed by noon eastern today Jan 23rd, 2019......Some sort of issue with transponder 11C......

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
NICE! Now maybe I will bother moving a busted 10' disk like 300 yards down a hill to get it :)

Reactions: primestar31
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)