LyngSat Footprint map G19

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

CFreak

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
The other day I was looking at the footprint maps on G19 and I didn't see a link to one. But today was the first time I noticed a link to a footprint link on G19. The map said G19 was at 42.1 EIRP dBW. Is that true?

Try satbeams.com as well. I really like that site. I use both.

both can also be taken with a grain of salt. They both say a 100cm dish would work fine on C-Band yet other than KCSG the rest come in very poorly on a 6 footer (and AMGTV is non existant) ;)

Well I was hoping something might have magical changed with that satellite lol.:) I guess not. Looks like one way or another I am going to have to find or save up for a 10 footer to get CBSHD.:cool:

both can also be taken with a grain of salt. They both say a 100cm dish would work fine on C-Band yet other than KCSG the rest come in very poorly on a 6 footer (and AMGTV is non existant) ;)

Is that the one with the BYU channels? (Lyngsat shows it anyway). I have not parked my 6 footer on that one yet, but can remember going by it when setting it up and those channels at least came in pretty solid. If this was the Satellite.

Getting my new Actuator this week, so I will be able to play around soon.

yes BYU is on that satellite. I can get it at a 45 quality on the 6 footer (Pansat 1500)
KCSG around 75
most other stuff too low to register on meter or pixeling heavily

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts