Major DIRECTV Rumor Alerts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
16 shows at the same time ?
I don't think there are 16 shows that remotely interest me in a week, let alone at the same time.

In a big household with family members watching 7 different live TV shows, you still probably wouldn't have any recording conflicts. The generous number of tuners is there as only one of many improvements. With 2 Hoppers, 6 tuners (9 with PTAT), my wife and I occasionally ran out of tuners between live watching and recording.

In a big household with family members watching 7 different live TV shows, you still probably wouldn't have any recording conflicts. The generous number of tuners is there as only one of many improvements. With 2 Hoppers, 6 tuners (9 with PTAT), my wife and I occasionally ran out of tuners between live watching and recording.

Is this a thread about DirecTV or Dishnetwork? I am so lost now, thought the title of the thread read Directv rumors or something like that....

Reactions: alnielsen
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)