Major News in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
timmac said:
I believe the subject was posted to cause stir. "Major New in HD?" Catchy subject.

Hey Tim...read the title with glasses on.....Major News in HD? get it now. It is a question, asking if anyone knew if any 24/7 news organizations were going to broadcast in HD?

And I referenced Fox, CNN, & MSNBC you ever hear of them?

Instead of making a fuss about it, we need to go on all those news providers' websites and fill out their comment sections and say we want HD. Enough people do it, and they'll listen. I'm sure there are high ups at Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc that all want to fully go to HD, but maybe not all the higher ups agree with them. So, this is how we do it.

Optical Serenity said:
Instead of making a fuss about it, we need to go on all those news providers' websites and fill out their comment sections and say we want HD. Enough people do it, and they'll listen. I'm sure there are high ups at Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc that all want to fully go to HD, but maybe not all the higher ups agree with them. So, this is how we do it.

i think Its a both a money and bandwidth issue right now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts