Man I cant wait!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
IF OSU and UGA play for the national championship, will be interesting around here as wife is a buckeye while I got a good education. :)
good education at Uga? HAHAHA :D

Sorry, but the Techie in me finds that concept hilarious. ;)
I just wish we could remember how to play football.

Georgia has no chance of going to the title game, lucky if the even finish 2nd in the SEC east, most likely 3rd. Most over-hyped team I have seen in years.
Considering how they finished last year, and most of the team is back, they should do pretty good. LSU & Florida are they're big stumbling blocks, but get past them and I can see them going 12-0.

Considering how they finished last year, and most of the team is back, they should do pretty good. LSU & Florida are they're big stumbling blocks, but get past them and I can see them going 12-0.

Pretty hard for an SEC to go 12-0 these days. Georgia won't do it either. I go along with them being over-hyped.

I go along with them being over-hyped.
How so? It's pretty much the same team as last year. The quarterback question at the beginning of last year was decisively settled, as shown by how they burned through the latter half of the season.

Going 12-0 will be hard (goes with the territory of being in the premiere football conference), the LSU & Florida games being the big stumbling points, but they have the team this year to do it.

How so? It's pretty much the same team as last year. The quarterback question at the beginning of last year was decisively settled, as shown by how they burned through the latter half of the season.

Going 12-0 will be hard (goes with the territory of being in the premiere football conference), the LSU & Florida games being the big stumbling points, but they have the team this year to do it.

They beat Florida last year because Tebow was injured, healthy Tebow this year, better running game, more experience in the secondary. Really don't even think it will be close.

@ South Carolina
@LSU
Florida
@ Auburn

Are probably all loses for Georgia.

Florida loses 1
Tennessee loses 2
Georgia finishes 3rd

They beat Florida last year because Tebow was injured, healthy Tebow this year, better running game, more experience in the secondary. Really don't even think it will be close.

@ South Carolina
@LSU
Florida
@ Auburn

Are probably all loses for Georgia.
South Carolina - last year was before the quarterback situation was settled, it is now and South Carolina will be a worse team this year. And even without Stafford being the starter, the game was close. With Stafford starting, things should go different.

LSU - Matt Flynn is gone, how will the team operate with a new quarterback? Lot of questions due to key losses.

Florida - Yes, Tebow was out, but the game wasn't even close. Still, with Tebow around, it should be a good game. Probably Georgia's biggest stumbling block of the year, and will likely determine the SEC East champ.

Auburn - First Blackout was 45-20. Why should this year be any different? Georgia has the same people, and Auburn wasn't playing hurt like Florida was. Plus, Georgia has been Auburn's biggest loss point wise the last 3 years running.

I think Georgia has just as much a chance to win the SEC as anyone else, but there were some question marks last year. The biggest two being Tennessee and Vandy back to back. A 35-14 beat down in Knoxville and a last second field goal to beat Vandy, VANDY (and that was with a break-out game from Moreno).

GA is the only team I am really worried about this year for Florida. I will worry about LSU once I see there new QB in action. But as of now, FLA should be able to go through the SEC pretty nicely.

GA is the only team I am really worried about this year for Florida. I will worry about LSU once I see there new QB in action. But as of now, FLA should be able to go through the SEC pretty nicely.
Be a great game in JAX. A Tebow/Stafford matchup will be exciting. The winner of the game is probably going to be the East Champion.
And then go on to pound Ohio St. in January. ;)

Georgia fans shouldn't be worried about Florida.

They are the SEC's version of Texas Tech- all-offense, -no-defense.

You do realize that the Gators are one year removed form having the best defense in college football?

A boat load of freshman in the secondary and injuries on the d-line will give you the defense they had last year. I don't know were you get the TTU comparisons, college football didn't just start last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)