Man I cant wait!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
By who? Boston College?:rolleyes:

Huh?

NO, the kings of Florida college football. Not the thugs to the south or the Criminoles to the west.

floridalogo.jpg

Um, aren't you making my point for me?

If UConn's conference is "easier" then they make a BCS game "easier"

Oh, and ask Auburn what it's like to play a middle-of-the-pack Big East team :)

Yea, but thats old news, I try not to reflect back on "last year" in college sports, because the teams change so much. I focus on "this year" The "past games" are just for fun and bragging rights. But if OSU were to beat UF this year 2 years ago would be meaningless as then you would have the current bragging rights.... So Lets focus on this year :) Not last year or the year before (didnt OSU get stomped two years in a row) lets forget the past though :)

Only a little bit longer till showtime!!

Yea, but thats old news, I try not to reflect back on "last year" in college sports, because the teams change so much. I focus on "this year" The "past games" are just for fun and bragging rights. But if OSU were to beat UF this year 2 years ago would be meaningless as then you would have the current bragging rights.... So Lets focus on this year :) Not last year or the year before (didnt OSU get stomped two years in a row) lets forget the past though :)

Only a little bit longer till showtime!!

But your the one that brought up the past (in post 25) :D

Jimbo

I was simply saying I would like a repeat :) Because in the case of a repeat then the past does count. Its kinda weird how it all works I know and very complicated :) Like if OSU would not of got their ass handed to them last year, I wouldn't be as excited to see a three-peat.

We should get together and write a book of all these rules :)

That or we can just ignore the semantics and prepare for some great games :) Already started the Grill prepping, making sure we are stocked in the spice department, and ready to roll! (Am I to early?)

I was simply saying I would like a repeat :) Because in the case of a repeat then the past does count. Its kinda weird how it all works I know and very complicated :) Like if OSU would not of got their ass handed to them last year, I wouldn't be as excited to see a three-peat.

We should get together and write a book of all these rules :)

That or we can just ignore the semantics and prepare for some great games :) Already started the Grill prepping, making sure we are stocked in the spice department, and ready to roll! (Am I to early?)

Actually, I'm not even thinking about football yet, still too early.
I couldn't believe it the other day they were already talking Heisman candidates.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts