Man I cant wait!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Jimbo and Paul, will you two please get a room, this is making me sick.... ;)

You two are starting to remind me of those ESPN, "if it wasn't for Sport's....." commercials. ;):D:D Like these.....

YouTube - Ohio State - Michigan ESPN commercials.

Go Bucks!

Well HD MM, all you have to do is add something to the conversation that is worthwhile and then we can move on to something else.

:D:D:D:D:D

Personally, I don't like getting slammed every night of the football year when MY TEAM has had a very successful year regardless.
I don't slam other people about thier teams losing the CHAMPIONSHIP game.
Just not my style .... Remember what I posted about being Classy:)

Jimbo

A winning record in the SEC will once again get the "Kants" an invite to the "Harmonica Bowl" again.

A BCS game for UK? :D Thanks for the awesome laugh this morning!! :)

I didn't say when it would happen.:D

I'm surprised no one's laughed at my prediction that Texas Tech would make a BCS game.
I'm not sure that Texas Tech will make a BCS bowl game, but they are expected to be a very good team this year.
Are they expecting 10-20 ranking when it's all said and done ?
Top 10 in my estimation would be pushing it, but you never know.

Jimbo

Some preseason rankings are out.

Athlons
  1. Florida
  2. Ohio State
  3. Oklahoma
  4. USC
  5. Georgia
  6. Missouri
  7. West Virginia
  8. Auburn
  9. LSU
  10. Clemson
  11. Texas
  12. Wisconsin
  13. Kansas
  14. BYU
  15. Arizona State
  16. Illinois
  17. Tennessee
  18. Texas Tech
  19. Oregon
  20. South Florida
  21. Virginia Tech
  22. Rutgers
  23. Penn State
  24. Wake Forest
  25. Fresno State
Tennessee plays three top 8 teams in their first six games. :eek:

Lindys

1. Georgia
  2. USC
  3. Ohio State
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Missouri
  6. Florida
  7. LSU
  8. Texas
  9. Clemson
  10. West Virgina
  11. Wisconsin
  12. BYU
  13. Auburn
  14. Arizona State
  15. Kansas
  16. Texas Tech
  17. Wake Forest
  18. Illinois
  19. South Florida
  20. Alabama
  21. Oregon
  22. Fresno State
  23. Pittsburgh
  24. Tennessee
  25. Florida State

Some preseason rankings are out.

Athlons
  1. Florida
  2. Ohio State
  3. Oklahoma
  4. USC
  5. Georgia
  6. Missouri
  7. West Virginia
  8. Auburn
  9. LSU
  10. Clemson
  11. Texas
  12. Wisconsin
  13. Kansas
  14. BYU
  15. Arizona State
  16. Illinois
  17. Tennessee
  18. Texas Tech
  19. Oregon
  20. South Florida
  21. Virginia Tech
  22. Rutgers
  23. Penn State
  24. Wake Forest
  25. Fresno State
Auburn, Clemson and Texas are way too high- Texas Tech is better than all of them.

Clemson is a tease, Auburn is too weak offensively.

Aso, IMO, Texas is very overrated and, outside of Colt McCoy, has no reliable players.

I think this could be the beginning of a downard descent for Texas.

Also, Fresno State #25 and Michigan unranked?

This is going to be a strange season...

BTW, where is this year's title game played?

Mark Schlabach of ESPN.com agrees with you. He has Texas Tech vs. Auburn in the Sugar Bowl. Both are at-large choices with Oklahoma (Fiesta) and Georgia (BCS Title Game) winning their conferences.

ESPN - Early forecast predicts Buckeyes, Bulldogs in title game - College Football

lolwsign.gif

Georgia has no chance of going to the title game, lucky if the even finish 2nd in the SEC east, most likely 3rd. Most over-hyped team I have seen in years.

lolwsign.gif

Georgia has no chance of going to the title game, lucky if the even finish 2nd in the SEC east, most likely 3rd. Most over-hyped team I have seen in years.

I believe Geogia has a great team but their schedule is brutal, especially the four game stretch after Vanderbilt:

@ South Carolina
@ Arizona State
Alabama
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
@LSU
@ Florida (Jacksonville)
@ Kentucky
@ Auburn
Georgia Tech

I give Georgia credit for upgrading their OOC schedule and going to Arizona State and playing a solid Central Michigan team. If Georgia goes 12-1, they should be in the National Championship discussion.

I believe Geogia has a great team but their schedule is brutal, especially the four game stretch after Vanderbilt:

@ South Carolina
@ Arizona State
Alabama
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
@LSU
@ Florida (Jacksonville)
@ Kentucky
@ Auburn
Georgia Tech

I give Georgia credit for upgrading their OOC schedule and going to Arizona State and playing a solid Central Michigan team. If Georgia goes 12-1, they should be in the National Championship discussion.

Ohio State gets chastized for playing MAC teams (even though it goes to help them out with a huge payday) but with Georgia it's considered a solid team.?

Ohio State gets chastized for playing MAC teams (even though it goes to help them out with a huge payday) but with Georgia it's considered a solid team.?

Come on, don't you know double standards when they bite you in the ..... errr... you know where? :D

IF OSU and UGA play for the national championship, will be interesting around here as wife is a buckeye while I got a good education. :)

Come on, don't you know double standards when they bite you in the ..... errr... you know where? :D

IF OSU and UGA play for the national championship, will be interesting around here as wife is a buckeye while I got a good education. :)

So you and her went to OSU and both got GREAT educations !!!!

Tell her I said Hi !!!:D and to hang in there, we'll win sooner or later !

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)