Manhattan Skyline 1000 questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm glad I read this post. I was reaiming a dish for the 3ABN move to G19 for someone who has a Manhattan 1000. Only about half the buttons on his remote worked. Since I had read this post and Since I knew many of the receivers 3ABN sold that I would be reaiming were Manhattans, I had purchased a lot of 5 Philips remotes from Ebay for $14 including shipping. They included the MODEL #SRU3003WM/17 AND MODEL# SRU3004WM/17 and I can tell you they both work with the Manhattan 1000.

I was able to do the reaim and saved the person the cost of a new receiver.

Philips Universal RCU

The Philips Online store has a variety to choose from for affordable prices and they ship FREE

Philips Consumer Lifestyle Parts Store: Universal Remote Controls

These work with just about anything even if your device is not listed in the device code list, they have the device code search feature. I'm really impressed with the Philips line of remote controls. A $10 universal RCU sure beats buying an OEM for $30 or more.

I posted this only to help those in need of an alternate solution, I'm not a salesman for Philips :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)