Manny goes to the Dodgers..

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When did he "quit"?

He quit when he pinched hit against the Yankees and took three staight pitches down the middle.

He quit when he turned a blooper just beyond the infield into a triple by flopping around on the ground..............................and then laughing about it. All while his team was getting spanked by the Angels.

He quit by missing three crucial games because of a "knee injury" when his team desperately needed his bat. (Notice how he's running down the first base line now?)

He quit by not running out a sure infield hit down the third base line while his team was being no-hit in the 8th inning.

He quit when he pinched hit against the Yankees and took three staight pitches down the middle.

He quit when he turned a blooper just beyond the infield into a triple by flopping around on the ground..............................and then laughing about it. All while his team was getting spanked by the Angels.

He quit by missing three crucial games because of a "knee injury" when his team desperately needed his bat. (Notice how he's running down the first base line now?)

He quit by not running out a sure infield hit down the third base line while his team was being no-hit in the 8th inning.

Your dislike for the guy can really jade your view on things.....IF we were to count HOW MANY players that have played ANY organized baseball that took 3 straight pitches....let's just say, there aren't enough pennies in the US to count.

The blooper that turned into a triple...did it die there....or did it roll all the way to the fence/wall...? Or did he "flop around the ground" while the ball was at his feet and he ignored it?

And another, if were to count how many guys don't do a Pete Rose and go full sprint to 1st on a ground ball....I can assure you that every player has done it ATLEAST ONCE.

And the whole knee injury thing....that has no excuse nor explination for it.....but maybe HE was fed up with what was going on and wanted TO BE TRADED. That one, I will give you.

Your dislike for the guy can really jade your view on things.....IF we were to count HOW MANY players that have played ANY organized baseball that took 3 straight pitches....let's just say, there aren't enough pennies in the US to count.

The blooper that turned into a triple...did it die there....or did it roll all the way to the fence/wall...? Or did he "flop around the ground" while the ball was at his feet and he ignored it?

And another, if were to count how many guys don't do a Pete Rose and go full sprint to 1st on a ground ball....I can assure you that every player has done it ATLEAST ONCE.

And the whole knee injury thing....that has no excuse nor explination for it.....but maybe HE was fed up with what was going on and wanted TO BE TRADED. That one, I will give you.

Salsa,

you got me all wrong. I LOVED this guy before this year. I was a card carrying member of the "Manny apologists". I WAS WRONG, and my eyes finally opened. What he has pulled this year is indefensible!!

Salsa,

you got me all wrong. I LOVED this guy before this year. I was a card carrying member of the "Manny apologists". I WAS WRONG, and my eyes finally opened. What he has pulled this year is indefensible!!

I got ya....I am just saying that this whole "cancer in the clubhouse" and "he has to leave for team unity" is all sports writer bull****!

Its amazing how sports people love to jump on the newest popularity train. Now its the hate Manny express.:rolleyes:

Personally, I think the ownership is getting the scapegoat ready when they don't make the playoffs. But that is me, ownership hold cities hostage for stadiums and then when have had enough of a player, they go into major spin mode so they don't look bad.....typical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)