March Madness

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tac

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2003
Erie, PA
For those of you who enjoy March Madness as much as I do and would like to join a Pick'em league on Yahoo, I have created one and the details are as follows.

ID#12951
Group Name: SatGuys Madness
Password: usa

If you have any questions let me know. Otherwise make your best picks and see who is the SatGuys Madness champ.:clap

Go Tarheels!!!

I plan to do what I do every year....spend all day Thursday and Friday at a seat in front of the bar, and not move for 14 hrs. :D

I agree. I have already taken off of work and will spend the majority of friday and saturday next week in front of the tv.

Okay all - The brackets are set.....come on - sign in and make your picks. Lets see who is the best.

I gotta warn you guys, I've been in one like this the last two years, finished 28th and 24th (out of 30) so I'm getting hot!

Just a reminder that all picks must be finalized by 12:10 pm est. on thursday. Stay tuned, I will try to put an updated post of the leaders each day. Good luck to all.

---- There are still approx. 40 spaces available. All are welcome.

Tac said:
Just a reminder that all picks must be finalized by 12:10 pm est. on thursday. Stay tuned, I will try to put an updated post of the leaders each day. Good luck to all.

---- There are still approx. 40 spaces available. All are welcome.
Okay, maybe I'm an idiot -- but where do I find these brackets? Is there a website I go to or something? I see the ID# and group name and password you posted.... but where do I go to use them?:confused:

TheTimm said:
Okay, maybe I'm an idiot -- but where do I find these brackets? Is there a website I go to or something? I see the ID# and group name and password you posted.... but where do I go to use them?:confused:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

boston area dtv said:
thats the spirit

Yeah...I know...just disappointing watching Tubby drive them further down every year.

Last edited:
OK cupcakes..lets go!!!

Its time to use the collegiate heroes of the hardwood to bring us brief enjoyment and help us waste time at work.

OK pc police i know I know a real hero is someone like a firefighter or a policeman or the soldiers in Iraq. But you get the gist.

So lets go!! spots are going fast only 40 spots remain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)