March Madness

Tac

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2003
Erie, PA
For those of you who enjoy March Madness as much as I do and would like to join a Pick'em league on Yahoo, I have created one and the details are as follows.

ID#12951
Group Name: SatGuys Madness
Password: usa

If you have any questions let me know. Otherwise make your best picks and see who is the SatGuys Madness champ.:clap

Go Tarheels!!!

I plan to do what I do every year....spend all day Thursday and Friday at a seat in front of the bar, and not move for 14 hrs. :D

I agree. I have already taken off of work and will spend the majority of friday and saturday next week in front of the tv.

Okay all - The brackets are set.....come on - sign in and make your picks. Lets see who is the best.

I gotta warn you guys, I've been in one like this the last two years, finished 28th and 24th (out of 30) so I'm getting hot!

Just a reminder that all picks must be finalized by 12:10 pm est. on thursday. Stay tuned, I will try to put an updated post of the leaders each day. Good luck to all.

---- There are still approx. 40 spaces available. All are welcome.

Tac said:
Just a reminder that all picks must be finalized by 12:10 pm est. on thursday. Stay tuned, I will try to put an updated post of the leaders each day. Good luck to all.

---- There are still approx. 40 spaces available. All are welcome.
Okay, maybe I'm an idiot -- but where do I find these brackets? Is there a website I go to or something? I see the ID# and group name and password you posted.... but where do I go to use them?:confused:

TheTimm said:
Okay, maybe I'm an idiot -- but where do I find these brackets? Is there a website I go to or something? I see the ID# and group name and password you posted.... but where do I go to use them?:confused:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

boston area dtv said:
thats the spirit

Yeah...I know...just disappointing watching Tubby drive them further down every year.

Last edited:
OK cupcakes..lets go!!!

Its time to use the collegiate heroes of the hardwood to bring us brief enjoyment and help us waste time at work.

OK pc police i know I know a real hero is someone like a firefighter or a policeman or the soldiers in Iraq. But you get the gist.

So lets go!! spots are going fast only 40 spots remain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)