Mario Kart: Wii

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jpdubose

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
South Alabama
With all the talk about GTA: IV coming out next week, Mario Kart: Wii stands to get lost in the shuffle. I've got both games pre-ordered. What about you other Wii owners? Anyone going Kart racing come next week?

I just got my Wii earlier this week. I pre-ordered Mario Kart and can't wait to get it (and I'm almost 60 years old). The whole family has enjoyed that game on SNES, N64 and DS.
I have mine hooked up via component to a 60" plasma and the picture looks great.

With all the talk about GTA: IV coming out next week, Mario Kart: Wii stands to get lost in the shuffle. I've got both games pre-ordered. What about you other Wii owners? Anyone going Kart racing come next week?

I just want to point out that Mario Kart would never get "lost in the shuffle". It is one of the games that has withstood the test of time.

I just want to point out that Mario Kart would never get "lost in the shuffle". It is one of the games that has withstood the test of time.

You have a point. Poor choice of words probably on my part. I guess I should have said something about who's planning on getting the other big game released next week.

As to the wii on a big screen. Just be sure to use the component option. It looks great on both my 40" LCD and my friends 60" DLP.

I've got GTA IV on pre-order and I'm hoping to pick up Mario Kart on the release date.

Nintendo really has come out with a triple threat of anticipated titles. They had Super Smash Bros Brawl, now Mario Kart, and now the upcoming Wii Fit. Another quarter, another report of profits for Nintendo.

Great game. Went out to Walmart at 7am and picked it up, along with another wheel. Kids are really enjoying it!

I picked it up today at Target with an extra wheel. Can't wait to play it later with the kids. I have also noticed that this game is playable on-line.

Also I wonder if the Wii has finally hit the time where you will be able to find them in the stores. Target had 40 Wii's just sitting there waiting for a good home. The clerk stated that they had only sold 3 and it was a good two hours after opening.

Darn blasted Mario Kart.... I don't have a WII yet. I finally got a WAF high enough to get one since the rebate money from the federal govt. comes in in about 2 weeks... so we went shopping yesterday, Saturday.... What do you know - all the blasted stores won't sell the Wii since the Mario Kart is being sold today, Sunday. Same scenario with Wal-mart, Circuit City, and a couple of other stores.... urgh. Now the wife wants to wait until we get the money from the govt. in the bank... and make sure that we get a darn blasted tiller first.... urgh.

Just got done playing it, its frickin sweet. I love how they put classic courses on there. Now i just have to unlock them all. BTW online works great!!!!

Mario Kart is my favorite game and is the only one I have beat (without a Game Genie). I also have the emulation software to run it on my laptops.

I am running out of money -- just bought the Wii for my wife and now I have Metroid, Super Mario Space Galaxy and now I want the Kart game. This happens along with Target dropping prices on BD last week (picked up 5 titles) and my finishing Crysis this weekend (I am looking real hard at Bioshock for the PC!). My wallet is begining to feel a little thin! Any body got a few extra quarters they could send my way?:D

Just got done playing it, its frickin sweet. I love how they put classic courses on there. Now i just have to unlock them all. BTW online works great!!!!

I have to agree 110%. The online play has been the best part of the game so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)