Wii u

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It seems like the inventory management stuff could have been handled on the gamepad pretty well instead of using menus on the TV. I think it's pretty clear that they consider the Switch the main platform for this game even if it was originally planned as a Wii U exclusive though.

My guess is that it probably had inventory management on it, but when they decided to make it a launch title for the switch, they removed the feature in order to not make the switch version look worse for having less features, and thus cannibalize potential switch console sales.

That may have gone into their logic, but honestly I doubt it would have made a difference in terms of sales. I think the idea of being able to play Zelda anywhere you want is a much better selling point than a dual screen with inventory/map management.

I still remember people buying Twilight Princess on the Gamecube so they could use the Gamecube controller instead of the wiimote. :D

My oldest boy played the gamecube version on the wii for that very reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)