Wii u

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Okay is anyone looking at this system? I have 3 boys (a 5year old, a 3 year old and a 1 year old) and I am looking at trading in the ps3 slim for this thing as really its not me gaming much anymore...and this has stuff I can play with my kids....

I honestly wish Nintendo would bow out of the hardware side of things and develop games only. They have great game franchises that I'd love to see on Xbox or ps3.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

100 each? wow that might be a deal breaker if it sticks
That's likely a misprint. On Gamestop they're listed at $40-$60.

I'm not jumping on this yet. I'll wait for a price drop once more games come out that are interesting. I barely have enough time to play my current game systems, let alone a Next Gen console.

I will pass. My Wii is gathering dust. I would rather play Kinect games on the 360.

Wii U Games Will Cost $59.99

Games for Nintendo's new system will cost $59.99, the Mario creators have confirmed to us. This is an increase from last generation: the standard retail price for Wii games was $49.99.
The Wii U comes out November 18. The base package will run you $299.99.
http://bit.ly/PqUpv1

You may want to check on that pre-order..

They are listed as one of the launch retailers on Nintendo's order page, they just don't have it up yet. I just see listings for the Pro Controller in White and Black, the console stands and the game pad cradle and charging stands.

Well, it's official, the Wii U is sold out. I'm glad I pre-ordered mine on launch day(deluxe set)

Nintendo Wii U Preorders Sell Out at Online Retailers

wii-sold-out-640.jpg

Last edited:
Walmart put the Wii U Deluxe up for pre-order layway this past week (pay at least 10% down, max 2 per customer). An old Marine buddy who manages a Walmart gave me the heads up.

I now have the first 2 systems at that store reserved :)

My boys will get the first as their Christmas gift. Haven't decided what to do with the other. Either sell it, give it away, or keep it. We had 2 wii's (bought one when it came out for the kids, and soon after won a second at the satguys christmas party), and that was pretty convient. So not sure what I'll do with the second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)