Mario Kart: Wii

Now the wife wants to wait until we get the money from the govt. in the bank... and make sure that we get a darn blasted tiller first.... urgh.
It might not be as long as you think! I got my gov't money (not my tax refund, my "incentive to spend" money) direct deposited in the bank today!

Wow, from the sounds of things I might have to buy a Wii just to play this game expecially with the online play and classic courses. I am glad that they are keeping Mario Kart.

I just got my Wii earlier this week. I pre-ordered Mario Kart and can't wait to get it (and I'm almost 60 years old). The whole family has enjoyed that game on SNES, N64 and DS.
I have mine hooked up via component to a 60" plasma and the picture looks great.

I'm almost 50...so I guess you're never too old. :)

The Wii looks GREAT! I have been enjoying Mario Kart Wii on my 50" Panny 85U. My 8 year old has been playing Smash Bros. and my homemade Wii "Game" settings are nearly perfect. As has been alluded to before, find a cheap set of component cables (non-Nintendo) and use them.

ENJOY!!!

You can't play as your Mii but only use it for your main photo on-line and to keep your license information.

Weird, as last night our two friends we were playing against were using their Mii as their racer.

Weird, as last night our two friends we were playing against were using their Mii as their racer.

Maybe you can then. I have not played with anybody on-line yet that was doing that. I can see their Mii's to start the game but it is just the regular Mario cast during the race.

Ok, I knew this game was popular, but I have been to several best buys (including online BB) and a gamestop and its out everywhere! I have a $25 BB gift card, so I want to buy it there to use my card. Hopefully I am not waiting for months!

Well, everytime I am out and about, I stop at Walmart Bestbuy and Gamestop and NO ONE has this game. I even went to Bestbuy.com and searched for the game at any surrounding stores near me. I live in a rural area, but none of the Bestbuys in the St. Louis area had the game in stock. It was also sold out Online. What the hell! I would like to buy this game at Bestbuy as I have a giftcard and like to collect my bestbuy reward points.

Damn, well, keep your eyes out for it. If you are a Mario Kart fan, this game comes through in every way! Can't you use the giftcard at Bestbuy.com?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts