Marvel "Agents of Shield"

Honestly I thought it would be just a little better, but its pretty much within my margin of error and about what I figured. There have been some lame duck episodes, but its entertaining enough for me to keep watching.

Honestly I thought it would be just a little better, but its pretty much within my margin of error and about what I figured. There have been some lame duck episodes, but its entertaining enough for me to keep watching.

I have to agree, I like the show well enough to watch it, but it is not something I am anxious to watch.

I have to agree, I like the show well enough to watch it, but it is not something I am anxious to watch.

That's sad that a tv show fills you with some dread and you actually put it off before you watch it. I know this feeling on a lot of shows lately ,but they are mostly comedies that I have been dreading. I started cutting some of them out to lessen my anxiety towards them. There is way too much nonsense in comedies lately.

That's sad that a tv show fills you with some dread and you actually put it off before you watch it. I know this feeling on a lot of shows lately ,but they are mostly comedies that I have been dreading. I started cutting some of them out to lessen my anxiety towards them. There is way too much nonsense in comedies lately.

One has to have hope that they will improve it some day... I have given up on a lot of comedies, if they cannot catch me by the first season I just delete the timer.

Was. Little better show tonight better than last weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the last three episodes, it's starting to fall into the "anxious to watch" category for me. The fact that I was watching it last night while it was still recording (and I had other recorded shows already on my DVR) is a good sign of that. But having recently rewatched the Avengers movie on Netflix streaming may have had something to do with my renewed interest.

I got around to watching it last night. It was OK, now we have the Skye mystery to replace the Tahiti mystery which I must say really fizzled...

With the last three episodes, it's starting to fall into the "anxious to watch" category for me. The fact that I was watching it last night while it was still recording (and I had other recorded shows already on my DVR) is a good sign of that. But having recently rewatched the Avengers movie on Netflix streaming may have had something to do with my renewed interest.

I look forward to it. Those committed to watching until the very end each week would see that they are gradually creating villains that could come back in future episodes, possibly with complete story arcs or even possibly feature films. I love that they let us see how the villains turn into villains as the story goes along rather than introduce a new villain and use back story to fill the blanks.

I reckon by the end of the season they will have enough villains in the sandbox to generate enough story lines to at least make it to the magic 100 episode mark!

Sounds like all the criticism I have said about the show being repeated in this article. But they seem to suggest that after losing roughly 5 million viewers from their original debut of 12 million , the show is happy with their 5 million to 6 million weekly viewers. A sweet spot of so to speak. We will see if the changes they talk about that they will be adding, will really save the show.

I do not think they would be happy with just 5-6 million viewers, given how popular the movies are. Of course the real problem is that the show about Marvel does not have any superheros in it! Why is it even connected to Marvel? So they can drop some lines that allude to the movies, but have just ordinary characters? If they are going to have some of the current characters become super heroes eventually they need to step it up and have it happen.

I do not think they would be happy with just 5-6 million viewers, given how popular the movies are. Of course the real problem is that the show about Marvel does not have any superheros in it! Why is it even connected to Marvel? So they can drop some lines that allude to the movies, but have just ordinary characters? If they are going to have some of the current characters become super heroes eventually they need to step it up and have it happen.

Totally agree with you on the super heroes thing and have been saying that is what has been lacking from the start and is most likely why they have had their numbers drop off in half since the debut episode. People want big and flashy like the Avenger's movies and this show doesn't feel like that. It does feel like a promo tool for the bigger Movies that are at the movies like THOR. But that is simply not enough. The characters on this show are the secondary human characters from the movies and really not enough to hold the show by themselves.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 13

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"T.R.A.C.K.S.": While seeking out the Clairvoyant; the team boards a train that appears to be heading toward doom.

S~