Massapequa Park Free Dvr

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
FC 671 - Massapequa Park Free DVR Service Offer
Effective immediately and in order to provide an additional incentive to subscribe and retain Cablevision's Optimum suite of products, the following special offer is available to residents of Massapequa Park: Sign up for any Triple Play, Double Play, DBS Triple Product Winback offer or upgrade to Optimum Voice and receive FREE DVR Service for One Year. The Free DVR Service offer can also be combined with any Save a Disconnect offer (for Massapequa Park residents only).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hbk409 said:
FC 671 - Massapequa Park Free DVR Service Offer
Effective immediately and in order to provide an additional incentive to subscribe and retain Cablevision's Optimum suite of products, the following special offer is available to residents of Massapequa Park: Sign up for any Triple Play, Double Play, DBS Triple Product Winback offer or upgrade to Optimum Voice and receive FREE DVR Service for One Year. The Free DVR Service offer can also be combined with any Save a Disconnect offer (for Massapequa Park residents only).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow for a company that continually makes asinine statements about verizons threat to them, they seem to flinching. Hope fully the next step will be them finally adding more HD channels as well as missing SD channels

liquidnw said:
Wow for a company that continually makes asinine statements about verizons threat to them, they seem to flinching. Hope fully the next step will be them finally adding more HD channels as well as missing SD channels

keeping my fingers crossed, i thought it was funny when we got an email saying that we have started recieving calls for disconnect due to fios, I cannt imagine why.

hbk409 said:
keeping my fingers crossed, i thought it was funny when we got an email saying that we have started recieving calls for disconnect due to fios, I cannt imagine why.

What i'm currious to find out down the line is the penitration rate of fios in Mass Park. I belive they said in keller,tx they're alread at 20% of homes passed. CV really better stop with this arrogant attitude or the could go from 70% penitration to 30-40 percent over night. Yeah the free dvr for a year is nice but that not gonna keep your top customers who want more HD & SD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts