Masters of directv please help me!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shadow7

Original poster
Apr 14, 2007
Hi I have a question. I'm living in South America, Paraguay, and I will like to know if its posible to get the american directv here having an american system an subscription. I don't like the latin directv packages. If I see a satellite tracker and pointing my location it dosen't say I'm belove the horizon. My longitude is 55,9 latitude 27,3. Azimuth 331.49 Elevation 53.94
Can I set up my dish an get american directv here? Thanks for your answers

Hi I have a question. I'm living in South America, Paraguay, and I will like to know if its posible to get the american directv here having an american system an subscription. I don't like the latin directv packages. If I see a satellite tracker and pointing my location it dosen't say I'm belove the horizon. My longitude is 55,9 latitude 27,3. Azimuth 331.49 Elevation 53.94
When you move to Kansas Dorothy you will be in the center of the CONUS beam and you can receive D*.:)

There is an answer but it requires a high speed internet connection/a slingbox/and friends in the states or Mexico or where ever your friends can receive DirecTV programming.For more information go to www.slingbox.com for the answers you seek.:eureka:welcome

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)