Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
well...I just checked the bible of updates (Lyngsat) and noticed that Dish cleaned off TP 1 on 121 (there were locals on there and they moved to 110)

TP1 as most of us know is the reason why the G10 TP with WNGS, KWWF, Retro Jams and others is so low (cross interference)

Here's hoping they shut off that TP soon (highly doubt it, but can wish) :)

Sorry Ice.... 11724V w/ 20000 SR is still live with content. TSReader shows 5 nagravision channels. E* may have remapped them to 110 but they didn't remove them. I'm sure once all the moves are complete they might kill the content on the TP's at 121 but if I were a satellite provider I definately wouldn't let any of my licensed TP's go idle if I could help it.

iafirebuff said:
How bad is the interference? THose are the stations I am hoping to watch :)

Larry :)

For me, they are (almost) always consistently at 49% on my Fortec Ultra. That's good enough for any time it's not heavily raining with a 31" dish. That's compared to their other TP, which can range from 60% to 79% depending on the day.

From my experience here in Minnesota, the "weak" TP is receivable with a little tweaking, but it may take some patience :)

Iceberg said:
TP1 as most of us know is the reason why the G10 TP with WNGS, KWWF, Retro Jams and others is so low (cross interference)

Just wondered how the intended receivers of these signals deal with this. Is this not a problem because the much larger dishes that they use are more directional?

tim
The intended people use larger dishes....probably 10 footers for sure (probably bigger)

digiblur said:
Sorry Ice.... 11724V w/ 20000 SR is still live with content. TSReader shows 5 nagravision channels. E* may have remapped them to 110 but they didn't remove them. I'm sure once all the moves are complete they might kill the content on the TP's at 121 but if I were a satellite provider I definately wouldn't let any of my licensed TP's go idle if I could help it.

digi
I know there are still remnants of channels there (I did scan that TP and got 5 channels...all scrambled) and I know they won't turn off a TP....but it was worth throwing out there :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)