Maybe getting a 410

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'd considered getting a small sold offset with Ku lnb for X4, depending on what you're looking for, I think it is worth it.

Regarding your 920 - are you seeing X4 as a selectable satellite? Mine didn't because it needed a sw update which I had to send the unit away (to ATS) to have done, the update took my unit to version 6D and then X4 worked.

You asked if X-4 was selectable on my 4dtv 920 for me. If you are talking about the list of satellites I choose from when I set up a new satellite, the answer is yes. I also have X4 and channel displayed on the little window on the front when the unit is on.

No one out there has said these networks are not on X-4, so are the TV networks something that is received from X-4? I get all 3 networks plus Fox and the CW Network.

rjl75

They are actually on C-Band G4 which is now called G16, but it is listed as G4 on your 4dtv or X4 for Ku-Band on your 4dtv. You need to rescan the TP (transponder) with your FTA receiver, because you should be getting 5 channels now, instead of 4. Here is the list from Lyngsat:
Galaxy 16 at 99.0°W - LyngSat
On another note, I have had to in the past move/bump my dish east or west to get the Ku-Band (X4) from the C-Band (G4) with my 4dtv. Although, I don't think I've had this problem since G4 was replaced with G16?

Al

Hi,

Should I move the dish plus and minus say 3 numbers on the counter and see if, in these two new locations, more stations are received by the FTA receiver? Is this what you are saying to do?

rjl75

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)