Mboth online store

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sanjap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2009
houston, tx
Has anybody shopped from this online store? Are they legitimate?

hxxp://www.mboth.net

Please let me know. They seem to have very good receivers at affordable prices.

I went ahead and bought an AzBox Premium plus from them and paid through paypal. A few minutes later, i receive a phone call from Indonesia. Someone with very little English telling me i paid using the wrong paypal address. That he was going to refund the money and he will provide a new email address for me to pay with. Now i am lucky they refunded my money because i am not sure why they want me to pay using a different paypal email address.

I went ahead and bought an AzBox Premium plus from them and paid through paypal. A few minutes later, i receive a phone call from Indonesia. Someone with very little English telling me i paid using the wrong paypal address. That he was going to refund the money and he will provide a new email address for me to pay with. Now i am lucky they refunded my money because i am not sure why they want me to pay using a different paypal email address.
Just be careful!

Read Ebay warnings in the forums. Indonesia paypal accounts get frozen for bad activity often. They probably created a new account.

-Just guessing.

Got this from Ebay after having placed a bid for thesame seller trying to sell on ebay. Guys, shop only from trustworthy persons online. There is alot of sneaky business online these days.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello XXXXXXXX

We're writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed:

150447707967 - AZBox HD Premium Plus Linux LAN PVR

We removed the listing and canceled your bid because it appears that the seller's account was used by someone without the seller's permission. The seller's selling privileges might be temporarily suspended while we investigate. Because of privacy concerns, we can't share more details.

We canceled this listing to protect you and the member whose account was used without permission. Here's what you can do right now:

You should think about support in case the P/S goes. Lotsa problems reported with muliple failures of the Plus' units. I would buy from someplace local........there are 2 dealers up here in US, rickssatellite is highly recommended because he really does take care of his customers especially with multiple P/S failures.

Yeah, with the prices they charge, they better take care of you...

Methinks eBay also did not like that the listing contained a website URL and an offer to buy there.

By buying there instead of on eBay, this would be fee avoidance...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)