me tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I didn't have it either yesterday morning. Didn't check it until about 10 PM central last night, ok then.
It's been flaky for me the last couple of days, but I thought it might by my setup going south.
Ebo

came in for a few minutes tonight with quality bouncing from 7 to 38 percent...went out and tweeked the dish,all transponders booming except me and this which is 7percent quality.

Thought it was on my end! Have tweaked everything I possibly could. Had between 50-55 on an old Radio Shack solid 5 ft dish, and my Openbox S9, for a while. Then it was gone? New dish is on the way (6ft) and hopefully I can get it again. All the Nasa channels are between 65-70. First post! Woo Hoo! Great site with lots of knowledgeable people. Keep up the good work

i have a 6 footer,and everything was going just fine with me and this..then the last week or so everything was down hill,like i said all other transponders are booming,hope you have better luck.

still nothing for this or me....dish has been tweaked,lnb has been checked and reskewed,went to differant sats no problem..what could it be?

got them back..had to come down on my elevation a tad...don't know why..it's been locked there forever,but what ever that works.

That time of the year again check inside your feedhorn for wasps

That time of the year again check inside your feedhorn for wasps
Your pole might have shifted, that would account for the need to change elevation on the dish...

Ok this is really wierd! I put up the new 6 ft dish and aimed it at the AMC3 Sat. Got Nasa, MeTv and This Tv right away. Rain was coming so I figured In would do the final tweaking the next day. MeTv and This had signals of 46-51 with no problem. Well the next morning the signals started to tile and finally drop out! This was around 845am est. They were gone till around 350pm est when they started coming back in?????? That was Thurs and Fri of this week! Today is Sat and MeTv and This have been in allday without any tiling whatsoever!!!???? The Nasa channels were not affected at all ever! Any ideas on what could be taking them out aside from them lowering the transponder output????

I've had that happen at night, on MeTV, apparently something on the uplink end of it. I don't watch This TV very often but sometimes when ME dies out, I'll check ThisTV which will be often be fine. It might not be anything on your end at all. Sometimes Me tv will go out and stay out for an hour when there's no bad weather around here, or in Chicago either.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)