Meet the DIRECTV ENTERTAINMENT Pack

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Honestly I hope we arent all getting our hopes up...only to be disappointed in the offerings

If its something like Choice Xtra - sports except ESPN & ESPN2 I might think about it (14.00 savings would be worth missing my local RSN)
But if its like the old Select + a few extra crappy channels then maybe not ;)

Nah, why wait 2 more days...

We have the info NOW... ENJOY!

And remember SatelliteGuys is your DIRECTV Information Source as well. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• entertainment.png
    entertainment.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 3,196
  • pricing.png
    pricing.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 3,213
I still see espn.. I'm surprised by this but guess that I shouldn't be.

I guess they wouldn't give me that introductory offer of 29.99 as a current subscriber? Perhaps I'll try.

Well. it is not comparable to Dish Top 200, it didn't has the NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA channels, neither the Local RSN, yes it is an Entertainment pack so you wouldn't be expecting sports, but it's only $5 less thanTop 200, who has more channels.

Good package - better than I expected but I would gladly trade ESPN (or ALL the Disney owned channels for that matter) for Science Channel.

Thanks for the heads up Scott!! Not a bad package but for me missing MLB network and NFL network. I think there will be many who like this package,not bad if your looking to save some money off of your bill

Well. it is not comparable to Dish Top 200, it didn't has the NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA channels, neither the Local RSN, yes it is an Entertainment pack so you wouldn't be expecting sports, but it's only $5 less thanTop 200, who has more channels.

it never claimed to have the RSN which we knew beforehand
I kinda wish it had the 4 channels you mentioned (MLB, NFL etc)

Maybe I can do this package during the offseason of the nfl.

so basically its the old Select package minus Bio & H2 and added a bunch
added to select
AMC
ANIMAL PLANET
BBC AMERICA
BRAVO
DISNEY XD
E!
FX
GALAVISION
GSN
ION
LIFETIME MOVIE
MTV2
NAT GEOGRAPHIC
NICK JR
OWN
PURSUIT
REELZ
RFD TV
SOAPNET
SPIKE TV
SYFY
TCM
TEENICK
TRAVEL CHANNEL
TRUTV
TV LAND
UNIVISION
WE

and a comparison...note the religious/shopping/music channels are not listed as they're in all packages

Attachments

• COMPARISON 2.xls
    12 KB · Views: 185
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)