Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meet the value-packed ENTERTAINMENT Package. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ENTERTAINMENT is a winning combination for customers seeking value with the best in comedy, drama, information, news and sports, and it comes with 4 FREE Advanced Product Upgrades!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ENTERTAINMENT is filled with 140 channels customers want:
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All the top entertainment channels: Disney, USA Network, AMC, FX, TBS, A&E, SyFy & more [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The most popular lifestyle channels: E, Food Network, HGTV, RFD, Discovery & more
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All of the major news: Fox News, CNN, CNBC, HLN, MSNBC, The Weather Channel & more
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The sports they really want: All the major sports broadcast on network plus , ESPN, ESPN2 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ENTERTAINMENT is perfect for good-quality customers looking to get all the great features of DIRECTV at an affordable price. For customers who are comparison/price shopping:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ENTERTAINMENT is comparable to Dish AT200, but for $10 less (after rebate) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It?s the same price as Dish?s AT120 (for the first 12 months, after rebate) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It has all the major sports coverage you want ? it does not include specialty sports (Local RSNs) that are limited to coverage of specific teams [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Entertainment will be available in February from DIRECTV[/FONT]​

not having the local rsn's kills it for me.
The way I read it was you only didnt get the local RSNs if they covered a specific team (or teams). I would take that to mean channels like NESN, YES, and such. Not Fox Sports South and the like.

I may be wrong.

Wonder if they would continue to allow "Free HD" with those who are on the 24 month credit

Wonder if they would continue to allow "Free HD" with those who are on the 24 month credit
I am curious about that as well.
This is definitely a package I will consider, depending on some more information.

I gotta have all the ESPN's

images

The way I read it was you only didnt get the local RSNs if they covered a specific team (or teams). I would take that to mean channels like NESN, YES, and such. Not Fox Sports South and the like.

I may be wrong.

well lets hope you're right. this package would definitely interest me as well......

I would be interested but need to see the full channel list first.

I wonder if ESPNU is part of it. But I'd take my RSN over ESPN & ESPN2 anyday

but hope there is an actual channel list soon

I would hazard a guess a free HD DVR and 3 free HD receivers when you sign up?
Or maybe Free HD too?

Which would lead you to believe that if you change to it, you could also keep the 'free HD for whatever period' deal with autopay too.

As the sports is detailed without several of the ESPN channels, I'd guess only ESPN and ESPN2 will be part of the package; all other ESPNs will be summarily excluded.

No RSNs and just espn and espn 2 would fit me just fine. In fact, just ESPN2 would be enough so I could see the Friday Night Fights.

This Entertainment package sounds like my current Preferred Choice Package for International users.

In Feb, the price for Preferred will be $41.99 + I have to add the Sports Pack($12.99) for my local RSN (Lakers, Clippers, Kings) = $54.98.

I really wished the Entertainment Package would have the RSN because it's about the same price total around $54-$55.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts