Memo from VOOM Management to Emplyees

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
We removed a few threads which were posted by VOOM / Cablevision employees because they realized after they posted the info it might get them in trouble.

VOOM employees seem to really love VOOM and when things like this happen they do not understand that they are putting their future with the company in jeopardy by posting here.

While we love VOOM we love our members more and want to make sure they stay employed. :)

randers29259 said:
This is scary stuff, I was enjoying my voom came up here read this terrible news went downstairs to get as much Voom as possible in, and what do you know it is dead, I have no signal, the local channels come in fine no sat signal, I'm sure it is just the weather but very unsettling all the same, any other Michigan Voomers with no signal?

Mine has been like this for a few days. :(

A local buddy of mine who installs VOOM came by and checked the signal at the Dish and tells me everything is good there. Hopefully I can check it out more this weekend.

randers29259 said:
This is scary stuff, I was enjoying my voom came up here read this terrible news went downstairs to get as much Voom as possible in, and what do you know it is dead, I have no signal, the local channels come in fine no sat signal, I'm sure it is just the weather but very unsettling all the same, any other Michigan Voomers with no signal?
LOL! Yeah, no signal here either. Pretty sure it's the snow storm. It'll come back.

randers29259 said:
I'm telling you guys there shutting us down, this is a travesty, and why is it snowing now anyways it is almost march, what ever happened to global warming !

who is this guy?

randers29259 said:
I'm telling you guys there shutting us down, this is a travesty, and why is it snowing now anyways it is almost march, what ever happened to global warming !
Snow fade. Nobody's shutting anybody down. At least not yet. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
We removed a few threads which were posted by VOOM / Cablevision employees...
You guys do a terrific job with this site, Scott. I have never been hooked on a site like the Voom forums on SatelliteGuys.US.

I can't believe I started coming here a year ago.

randers29259 said:
Sorry, I'm not a Troll, I forgot my meds today and this news has just sent me over the edge
Understandable. You'll get used to the rollercoaster ride that is The VOOM Forums.

TheTimm said:
It's geek crack. :D

That's scary. From what I hear geek crack is almost as bad plumber's crack. And we all know how nasty that can be! :haha (okay, just shoot me)

I want my Voom HDTV! (in the tradition of "I want my MTV!")