Memo from VOOM Management to Emplyees

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just spoke to someone at VOOM, they are working now on removing the death notice from the VOOM homepage.

Anyone ever see anything like this before?

makes me glad my house is now Dolan-free (I'm in a CVC cable area too)

This, combined with the West Side stadium stuff, combined with everything else...

Talk about Jr screwing up the works...

Rich people can sometimes make total asses of themselves in public and not really give a hoot. Case in point.

If anyone sees the Voom site webmaster roaming the halls, I think Chuck Dolan is looking for him...

graphiteRT said:
Rich people can sometimes make total asses of themselves in public and not really give a hoot. Case in point.

I do it all the time :D ....

Although I am not rich....

This entire VOOM thing would make a great movie. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I just spoke to someone at VOOM, they are working now on removing the death notice from the VOOM homepage.

I personally think someone over at avs hates Voom so much that they are trying to make a point....only my theory....

Just think. If Chuck Dolan does pull this off, the media will have a field day over the feud of the rich, the "Dewey Beats Truman" false alarms, and will VOOM ever get the FREE PROMO!!

You would have to be very paranoid to think all this was planned. But with a billionaire guy this smart, it makes you wonder. :rolleyes:

Scott Greczkowski said:

Yes - in grade school... :no

Jimmy "little man" Dolan = IDIOT... Go run the Rangers and Knicks into the ground. Your Dad should fire your ass and let you know what it really like to work for a living...

Scott Greczkowski said:

So whats the deal? Are they dead are they not dead?

zombie said:
So whats the deal? Are they dead are they not dead?

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it strange that young Dolan's name can be re-arranged to make:

Maj. No Deals? or even No deals jam?

Sean Mota said:
I will be totally surprised if he did as well. He has been undermined by Father in so many ways.

It would be nice if they were to make the board room votes public so we can see just how much James voted against his father. Did James vote against the sale of VOOM to his dad? We know it was reported that he led the initial shutdown vote, but we do not know how he voted on the sale agreement.

blaster19 said:
I don't see how James can remain CEO.

According to the LA Times article I read today (3/3/05), it basically said that James Dolan’s opposition to the old Voom situation is that he does not want Chuck to pursue financing it because the only way he can do it is by selling CVC. Thus, he would not only be out as CEO, but a job as well…

mike123abc said:
Well in business they can accrue the estimated expenses in advance. They want this off the books as fast as possible. So, if they think they will be liable for $335 million they will take a $335million write down charge this quarter and say look our profits would have been XXX but we took this write down. Then, sometime in the future they will do any final adjustments needed.

Yep, its called a restructuring charge, however they it still will have a negative impact to their cash flow in 2005, unless they sell it of course....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)