Mercury II Remote Controls

Status
Please reply by conversation.

user of fta

Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
MN
Hi all,

I am probably not suppose to sell stuff on this forum. Hopefully it is OK to give things away.

Due to recent lightening damage to a Fortec Mercury II receiver. I have a good used remote control and a brand new remote control for that box. I understand that this is the same remote that is used with some or all of the boxes that replaced the Mercury II.

Let me know if any of you can use them and want them enough to pay the postage.

Thanks,

As far as that goes, if anyone wants the old box. They can also have it. It still works, just not fully functional. No way of knowing how much damage static discharge will do. It may only need the software reloaded.

I have sent the OP a PM regarding the equipment.

Got some broken Mercury II's here, but without remotes there's not much incentive to work on them. :(

Cannot reply to a PM

Anole

This forum will not allow me to reply to your PM. Please PM your email address and your name and address to send this stuff to.

The amount to mail it will be on the box. You can then send me a check or whatever for the shipping at your convenience after you get it.

Man, I could really use the remote ( mercury II fortec) . My kids lost it and now trying to reprogram it to catch the new satellite g-19 for 3abn is impossible without it. If you can help please help. will paypal cash asap. My email is mgbsda@gmail.com or 970-449-3822 thanks and God bless Mike

SatelliteAV carries replacement remotes for the Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and Mercury II models. Give us a call or order online.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)