mesh dishes on craigslist

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you but that's a tad far for me.. I'm in deeeeeeeep SE Texas..

I randomly chose Corpus Cristi as a starting point and its only about 1100 miles. An easy day ride. ;)
Seriously, I understand but I can't seem to give these away. Anybody?

I randomly chose Corpus Cristi as a starting point and its only about 1100 miles. An easy day ride. ;)
Seriously, I understand but I can't seem to give these away. Anybody?

I have narcolepsy and have to limit my driving to very short drives under 20 minutes.. :(

Oh so tempting! But I do not know exactly when I will come through, and where, or which rig I would be driving. Would be traveling between Ft. Worth, Macon GA, and Branson MO. Someone else had better get it. If you could drop it off in Warner Robbins or Perry ----.

Oh so tempting! But I do not know exactly when I will come through, and where, or which rig I would be driving. Would be traveling between Ft. Worth, Macon GA, and Branson MO. Someone else had better get it. If you could drop it off in Warner Robbins or Perry ----.

I could bring it back to New Port Richey Florida. between now and then. That's about 2 hours south of Perry.

Attachments

• helena.jpg
    helena.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 189
That's a commercial Channel Master solid.
8' I think, not the 10' model.

Should make someone a nice BUD. - :up

Yup, That is my guess too, an 8' Channel Master SMC. But what is that, a wire coiled on the lower half?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts