MeTV and ThisTV coming to KU Band this week!! (eh maybe not)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Looks like KU Band only folks might get happy

MeTV and ThisTV will be on KU Band starting this week. I don't have the satellite info yet but it sounds like it will be "close to true south" for the Chicago area so maybe 87?? They'll be launching on 4/4 at 4:44PM (I guess they like the number 4 alot).
Hopefully they use more bandwidth than RTV does so it doesnt look bitstarved :)

More info as I get it

Iceberg's message was posted before April 1st, so its probably not an April Fool's joke ;) ...

Gotta be skeptical about news posts today, though...

Iceberg's message was posted before April 1st, so its probably not an April Fool's joke ;) ...

Gotta be skeptical about news posts today, though...
That IS GOOD news.
If it was an April fool's joke, all the Satguys within 500 miles of Ice would gang up and come point all his dishes North.:D

RT.

IF is really true!!! 87W KU doesnt reach the Carribean PLEASE USE a KU SAT thats cover our area! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like KU Band only folks might get happy

MeTV and ThisTV will be on KU Band starting this week. I don't have the satellite info yet but it sounds like it will be "close to true south" for the Chicago area so maybe 87?? They'll be launching on 4/4 at 4:44PM (I guess they like the number 4 alot).
Hopefully they use more bandwidth than RTV does so it doesnt look bitstarved :)

More info as I get it
:)

Iceburg
Well my friend don't tease us if it's a April Fool Joke because I have been trying to get those channels in Puerto Rico for a long time now and if it's not a joke like Carlos said not 87ku does not reach us

Last edited:
After pullin one of the biggest April Fool's stunts last year, nobody is listening to Ice right now. The big joker!!

Last night I was watching MeTV on Ku. Clear video, better than RTV. Gunsmoke was on at the time, followed by Daniel Boone. No April Fool's joke: this is a fact. You can probably verify this by checking other forums.

Last night I was watching MeTV on Ku. Clear video, better than RTV. Gunsmoke was on at the time, followed by Daniel Boone. No April Fool's joke: this is a fact. You can probably verify this by checking other forums.

True, I scanned it in and watched it myself. However, I wonder whether that was the "inspiration" for Iceberg's post...

Speaking of "inspiration", the Inspiration channel with a lineup of some great oldies shows similar to MeTV, is on Ku FTA too! Isn't this crazy when you don't know whether to believe or not believe what you read?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts