MeTV and ThisTV coming to KU Band this week!! (eh maybe not)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It will be very nice to have them on ku, no complaints here but I do hope they also remain on C-band.
With my 10' dish I get them no matter how hard it's raining, no matter how nasty it is out there.

After I hung a cinder block on my dish it stopped whipping around in the wind and I watched both channels through some really, really bad weather last weekend and I wouldn't have ever known it was raining out except for it beating down on my metal roof. The noise was deafening..

For the folks without C-band, this is really great news.

Provided it isn't an April 1st joke.. :rolleyes:

damn I'm confused (which isn't too hard to do)...are you pulling our leg or not Iceberg?!
Would love for them to be on KU band! Pls. keep us updated...

and the crazy thing is other than leaving most of what I wrote was true

That's what made the post so believable (and such a beauty of an April Fools post), the heartfelt walk down memory lane, and the sad fact of all the major losses that had occurred (enough to get anybody discouraged with FTA). It was truly a masterpiece!

So who puts you up to this garbage? Or you just naturally a jerk?

I can see you in a starving 3rd world country on the back of a flat bed throwing sacks marked "Rice" and open them and they are full of packing peanuts. And then you'll say." maybe you guys could build a FedEx Kinkos now".

Or at a nursing home hooking up helium to all the emphysema patient air tube and pee yourself as they talk like chipmunks while turning blue...dang this stuff is funny.

Huh? What??? Did this get posted to the wrong place? As a member of an NGO, this is unspeakable. Re: post 31
of course it is unspeakable. The fact is Iceman is a jerk of Biblical proportion... a real Nimrod.

He pulls these jokes on the gullible and every year and doesn't care how he crushes their gullible hopes and gullible feelings of those who are gullible.

If I see it, then I'll believe it, just like other channels that pop up. Hey freezy, too serious man, get a sense of humor.
While I don't really go in for april fools jokes, some people enjoy a prank.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)