METV Out?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
Did MeTv go off air around 12:15 Am edt and still off at 7:15 am edt today or was my stuff here just having a fit? NASA was working so ???
missed recording the untouchables and 12 O'clock High - bummer.:(

Gone here too, but it still works on AMC-1/103W.

I wonder if Weigel is moving from 87W to 103W? The feed looked much better on SES2, not as compressed as on AMC1.

Did MeTv go off air around 12:15 Am edt and still off at 7:15 am edt today or was my stuff here just having a fit? NASA was working so ???
missed recording the untouchables and 12 O'clock High - bummer.:(

I had ThisTV on watching Sea Hunt while getting ready for work this morning. When it was over (6:00 A.M. EST) I switched to
MeTV and it was fine. Nice strong signal in fact.

I had ThisTV on watching Sea Hunt while getting ready for work this morning. When it was over (6:00 A.M. EST) I switched to
MeTV and it was fine. Nice strong signal in fact.
Well phooooie and bummer. It works for some and not for others. I just checked and it is back on here at 86 - 70 so at least I was not the only one not getting it for some time.:confused:
I do also have it on 103 C.

I watch it on 118W as much as on 87 now , but I don't think I was watching last night at that time. It has done that in the past several times though, usually just when I want to watch the Untouchables, lol.

Glad you found it I just seen your question.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)