METV Out?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
Did MeTv go off air around 12:15 Am edt and still off at 7:15 am edt today or was my stuff here just having a fit? NASA was working so ???
missed recording the untouchables and 12 O'clock High - bummer.:(

Gone here too, but it still works on AMC-1/103W.

I wonder if Weigel is moving from 87W to 103W? The feed looked much better on SES2, not as compressed as on AMC1.

Did MeTv go off air around 12:15 Am edt and still off at 7:15 am edt today or was my stuff here just having a fit? NASA was working so ???
missed recording the untouchables and 12 O'clock High - bummer.:(

I had ThisTV on watching Sea Hunt while getting ready for work this morning. When it was over (6:00 A.M. EST) I switched to
MeTV and it was fine. Nice strong signal in fact.

I had ThisTV on watching Sea Hunt while getting ready for work this morning. When it was over (6:00 A.M. EST) I switched to
MeTV and it was fine. Nice strong signal in fact.
Well phooooie and bummer. It works for some and not for others. I just checked and it is back on here at 86 - 70 so at least I was not the only one not getting it for some time.:confused:
I do also have it on 103 C.

I watch it on 118W as much as on 87 now , but I don't think I was watching last night at that time. It has done that in the past several times though, usually just when I want to watch the Untouchables, lol.

Glad you found it I just seen your question.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts