MeTV Removed from Dish

That could be why they were not at Team Summit as they are normally there.

I am lucky to get MeTV and MeTV+ from over the air. And honestly those two channels are some of my most watched channels.
We are lucky to have a Weigel LPTV here on the Northern Oregon Coast with all 7 of their channels (H&I and METV in HD). I watch the Weigel channels more than the other OTA offerings. Antenna & Rewind are next though. Then probably Cozi, Get TV, Charge!, Comet, Grit, etc.

Reactions: charlesrshell
IF you have a Roku, they are all available on these two apps: Roku

And: Roku

Charge!
Comet Tv
Defy Tv
Ion
Ion Plus
TruReal
The Grio
Fetv
Ace Tv
Binge Tv
Retro Tv
Antenna Tv
Cozi Tv
Grit
Heroes & Icons
Laff
Metv
Movies
Rewind Tv
Start Tv
This Tv

and more... I don't even NEED a C-band dish anymore...
Same here. I have not used my big dish in several years now. Frndly TV also has several diginets.

IF you have a Roku, they are all available on these two apps: Roku

And: Roku

Charge!
Comet Tv
Defy Tv
Ion
Ion Plus
TruReal
The Grio
Fetv
Ace Tv
Binge Tv
Retro Tv
Antenna Tv
Cozi Tv
Grit
Heroes & Icons
Laff
Metv
Movies
Rewind Tv
Start Tv
This Tv

and more... I don't even NEED a C-band dish anymore...
I searched for rewind TV but do not see it.

Reactions: whitty
Those are cool apps too. Hopefully they will add METV+, even though I do get it OTA. They have Rewind TV, which is not OTA here as yet, as the Portland station still has old contracts. Hopefully it will be added later this year.
I agree, my old Big Dish is just sitting out there. I plan to get rid of it this Summer. Not needed any longer.
Those links do not seem to work properly. Could you name the apps you are discussing?

Those links do not seem to work properly. Could you name the apps you are discussing?

I've never heard of MeTV -- had to look it up. Just curious, how different is it from TCM? (Other than being free.)
They have a ton of nostalgic shows like Lost in Space, Time Tunnel, Ed Sullivan, all the old comedy shows, Mission Impossible (the original series), etc.

For me it is/was an non-event as one of my local stations carries it in their ATSC line-up. Just a few clicks and searches and all the shows I was recording off the Dish MeTV feed I'm still getting OTA.

Thank you sir

How much is MeTV wanting from Dish?

It is just a channel with a bunch of reruns that are easily available elsewhere, you would think they would just be happy just to be on Dish to make more from Commercials with the greater exposure.

Initially I guessed this ME TV outage would be a short one, but it seems to be dragging on. Perhaps due to the time of the year, this being Christmas and new years, negotiations may be slow or on hold until after the 1st.