Michael Jackson Conspiracy Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing recent photos of the children, you're really not surprised, are you??
We're not surprise at all. Let's see MJJ did not father any children...would it really surprise anyone to learn that he did not have intimate relations with his ex-wifes Debbie Rowe and Lisa Maria Presley? Now that MJJ has passed-away, I bet we'll hear all about the manboy's private life.

Who murdered Michael Jackson?

On the flip-side, it was just reported that more than 100,000 copies of Thriller were sold last week, Man in the Mirror is the number one iTunes download, and his old albums are topping the charts. Just like Elvis, James Dean and Marilyn Monroe...Michael Jackson's estate will probably generate more money now in licensing than when was he was alive. The conspiracists will have a field day with this information.

On the flip-side, it was just reported that more than 100,000 copies of Thriller were sold last week, Man in the Mirror is the number one iTunes download, and his old albums are topping the charts. Just like Elvis, James Dean and Marilyn Monroe...Michael Jackson's estate will probably generate more money now in licensing than when was he was alive. The conspiracists will have a field day with this information.

Well, even though he's dead, there still is an estimated $300 million in debts he owes, plus all of the attorney/court fees the family will incur sorting all of this out. Maybe his sudden spike in popularity isn't such a bad thing?

I think Micheal Jackson is alive and well and living in solitude.

He was aging, going broke (which in celebrity terms, simply means you can no longer afford the lifestyle you've grown accustomed too), and was getting more negative press than even HE was used too...

I think he just quit, and staged his death, and now is living a quieter lifestyle.

Wow, take away the tivo thread and look at what vampz is reduced to. :D :D

Dead or alive, he has been irrelevant to me for about 20 years. :)

I was looking over some of my archives and found a show when Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 appeared on the Carol Burnett Show back in 1974. It was a classroom skit with Michael and his brothers in the skit sitting at desk. Then a California Earthquake hit during the taping. The Earthquake lasted about 5 seconds and then Carol made a joke about it and continued on with the skit. Michael looked much happier back in 1974, but not during the earthquake of course.

Here it is. The Earthquake happens at around 3:15 on the youtube clip
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W62an6HrSww"]YouTube - Jackson 5- This old Man/ ABC 123 1974[/ame]

Last edited:
.25 tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's outrageous!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That $7.50 doesn't even cover the service fee these days.....

Looks like Elvis has had a few too many of those deep-fried PB & Banana samwiches...

P.S. Michael Jackson is dead...RIP
Well, it is now being reported at drudgereport.com that fans will have to shell out $25 to obtain a seat for Michael Jackson's Memorial at the Staples Center. Is it me or is this in extremely poor taste? Boy, talking about a performer dying on stage. <sorry, I couldn't resist>>

Wow, take away the tivo thread and look at what vampz is reduced to. :D :D

Dead or alive, he has been irrelevant to me for about 20 years. :)

reduced?

Given all the squealley Tivo fanboys have to offer, I actually consider this a higher calling! :D

Hot news tip

I was watching Glen Beck on Fox news on Monday and he said this.
"Hot news tip Michael Jackson is still dead.
I think it was very funny what with all the over hipped "News" about Michael Jackson.
The man is dead let it go. He is not going to rise up in three days or anything.
Did you folks see that he is going to rest in a $25,000 coffin?
Where in the hell did that money come from I thought he was broke?
Why would any one spend that kind of money when the object of the money is going under ground never to be seen again, I sure hope so anyway.

Did you folks see that he is going to rest in a $25,000 coffin?
Where in the hell did that money come from I thought he was broke?

They are betting on a large turn out at $25 a head to celebrate his life at The Staples Center next week. Hey if 1000 people show up, and you know they will, the coffin is paid for...

Well, it is now being reported at drudgereport.com that fans will have to shell out $25 to obtain a seat for Michael Jackson's Memorial at the Staples Center. Is it me or is this in extremely poor taste? Boy, talking about a performer dying on stage. <sorry, I couldn't resist>>

Why are you spreading false rumours? Especially from the sludgereport? He's a muckraker, no better that the Enquirer.......

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/16..._michael.jhtml?rsspartner=rssYahooNewscrawler

Fans will be able to attend after registering for free tickets at StaplesCenter.com beginning Friday morning, and registration will run until Saturday evening at 6 p.m. On Sunday fans will be notified and receive information on how to pick up tickets on Monday. The registration process is elaborate and has caused the site to crash once already — but the Jackson family insisted on a process that was democratic and fair, taking into consideration the many fans expected to arrive in Los Angeles for the memorial.

"It was our wish to allow as many of Michael's fans to be a part of the memorial, and we wish to thank everyone for their support and understanding at this difficult time," the Jackson family said in a statement.

Only 17,500 tickets will be given away, with 11,000 entrants able to go inside the arena and the remaining 6,500 ushered just across the street to the Nokia Theater where the proceedings will be simulcast. There are no guarantees for fans who register online and only 8,750 people will be selected randomly by a computer-generated program. Each selected fan will receive two tickets and two wristbands.

Why are you spreading false rumours? Especially from the sludgereport? He's a muckraker, no better that the Enquirer.......
I quoted a source so how I am spreading false rumor? Additionally, this information was also be passed along by TMZ (the first to report Mr. Jackson's passing...and not the "coma" that was being reported by CNN) and many others. I also stated it was in very poor taste.;)

But I do thank you for correcting the rumor by referencing a major news source like MTV.

Michael Jackson's Memorial Service Will Cost You $25

"Numerous sources are reporting that diehard followers who wish to attend Michael Jackson's star-studded memorial service at Staples Center will have to dish out $25 to get their very own seat at the historic event. Even though there hasn’t been an official confirmation, both Radar and Showbiz 411 are reporting that the Michael Jackson funeral is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Tuesday, July 7TH, at Los Angeles’ Staples Center. Both sources have said that AEG Live, who owns the next-door neighbor Nokia Theatre as well, will use both facilities and the surrounding plaza for the MJ extravaganza."

Anyway, I am glad the family decided not to charge fans wishing to attend the memorial service.

MTV was just the first link I clicked on when I Googled for info and a link. It was as easy as that to find accurate information. There were many other links I could have clicked that maybe would have satisfied your need for a "valid" source.

With news about a music entertainer, I believe MTV could be considered a major news source, or maybe you're not familiar with MTV????

TMZ ?????????????? haha

It was reported, early, that tickets were going to be available for $25. I heard this myself on ABC News with Charlie Gibson. I believe that, originally, that was to be the case. After many outcries of the tackiness of this, IMHO, the Jackson family was talked out of it. Be that as it may, the lottery is complete and the tickets will be free.

It was reported, early, that tickets were going to be available for $25. I heard this myself on ABC News with Charlie Gibson. I believe that, originally, that was to be the case. After many outcries of the tackiness of this, IMHO, the Jackson family was talked out of it. Be that as it may, the lottery is complete and the tickets will be free.

Fair enough, then...

Maybe at the "funeral/show" Michael will perform "Thriller" once more as a real zombie this time? After all he sure looked like one towards the end of his life. ;) It sure would be one hell of a show if this "death" turned out to be nothing more than a stunt to kick off his world tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)