Michael Jackson Conspiracy Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go even if you paid me.

You would not see me there either. I have never understood why some go so overboard when it comes to things like this.

I mean he was a talent, and did very well for himself, but....

Maybe at the "funeral/show" Michael will perform "Thriller" once more as a real zombie this time? After all he sure looked like one towards the end of his life. ;) It sure would be one hell of a show if this "death" turned out to be nothing more than a stunt to kick off his world tour.
You made me spit-up Arizona Green Tea all over my laptop... :haha

It was reported, early, that tickets were going to be available for $25. I heard this myself on ABC News with Charlie Gibson. I believe that, originally, that was to be the case. After many outcries of the tackiness of this, IMHO, the Jackson family was talked out of it. Be that as it may, the lottery is complete and the tickets will be free.
Exactly...although the decision to charge $25 per ticket may not have been known to the immediate family. There will be plenty of time for the family, and many others, to leech off of Michael Jackson's estate in the future.

Maybe at the "funeral/show" Michael will perform "Thriller" once more as a real zombie this time? After all he sure looked like one towards the end of his life. ;) It sure would be one hell of a show if this "death" turned out to be nothing more than a stunt to kick off his world tour.

I see you had to hit another thread to show us all how callous you are. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I see you had to hit another thread to show us all how callous you are. :rolleyes:

Yes, I did Mr. Judgemental know it all. You really need to get a life and quit your crying because some one else has a different opinion. You sound like a little B*tch. You will now be on permanent ignore .

Yes, I did Mr. Judgemental know it all. You really need to get a life and quit your crying because some one else has a different opinion. You sound like a little B*tch. You will now be on permanent ignore .

I wasn't crying at all, I was just pointing out that once again you are making an ass of yourself.........and you proved my point, didn't you?

Why don't you turn on your PM so we can continue to name call each other in private, or are you afraid of what people will write to you in private??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)