GEOSATpro MicroHD Counterfeits?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes this guy is legit..;)...one of my good buddies.

Thanks all. I did place an order a few hours ago. I'm Looking forward to using this to replace my S10 "fake box". It's nice to know that the support for these units is the best and from what I gather they are made here in the USA (I think) which is all I need to hear.

Thanks all. I did place an order a few hours ago. I'm Looking forward to using this to replace my S10 "fake box". It's nice to know that the support for these units is the best and from what I gather they are made here in the USA (I think) which is all I need to hear.

I wouldn't trust that belief... I just as strongly believe they are NOT made in the USA.

Remember Brian talking about them coming into the country in shipping containers? Yeah.....

The hardware is a custom PCB built exclusively for GEOSATpro in China.

The firmware is custom programming developed and maintained in California, USA and based on the ALI SDK.

:flag:

I`m having trouble getting to the eBay link. Is the authorized reseller PUSHOK100 in Goshen, TN?
I was looking at his listing but would prefer to buy from Brian because of his support to this site, but
the cost difference is important.
I could delay my purchase if Sat AV were having a Christmas members only sale in the future.

We appreciate your interest in purchasing GEOSATpro products. By purchasing from an authorized reseller, you are supporting the product and our development!

YES, he is the authorized reseller referenced in this thread.

I have bought from them multiple times now, and never had a problem. At a minimum, you save a great deal with the FREE shipping they offer. They also usually offer their stuff at a lower price.

By the way, if the issue you had clicking on the link was that it went to a secondary Satelliteguys web page, that is normal. Just scroll down, and look for the hyperlink: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO YOUR LINK.

Click on that, and it'll THEN go to the link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts