microHD Manual

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
In a PM to me he said something about a delay in making the PDF but was supposed to ready this past weekend. I'm sure he will post one as soon as it is ready.

This text below is on the emailed receipt for the MicroHD receiver I won in the contest:

The Owners Manual is at the printer and we email a PDF in the next few days. Please provide your email address as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding!

Update: The final InDesign document was corrupted with the loss of a major revision. We have been feverishly recreating the document based on the flat file provided to the printer. We should have the PDF Manual posted and emailed before the weekend.

Don't kill yourself Brian. We will get it when we get it.:)

This box is so easy to use it does not really need a manual. This is a box I think my wife could operate. (and I hope she dosen't... I dont need her stealing my hobby!) :D

Just buy her one and then use that excuse to put up another BUD. Hook hers up to the 8' though and then get you a 12-15'...:D

I generally don't read manuals and rather just play around with things to figure them out on my own, and THEN consult the manual, but where there's going to be at least another week before I'll be getting my shiny new microHD, reading it online would placate me for a little while :)

I generally totally ignore FTA equipment manuals, as they will usually, at best, be of no help.

I didn't even know of the mistake in the SG-9120 manuals, since I never looked at mine!

However, I look forward to reading what is sure to be a well-planned, skillfully-written microHD manual in proper English :D ...

Update: The final InDesign document was corrupted with the loss of a major revision. We have been feverishly recreating the document based on the flat file provided to the printer. We should have the PDF Manual posted and emailed before the weekend.

Has the manual been finished yet? I finally got my contest microHD hooked up to play with, but a manual sure would be handy.

I have to replace a crushed C-band dish (rotten tree fell over and crushed it, wiped out everything including bending the pole. How's that for luck?), but I have a temp 1 meter Primestar dish on another pole ghetto-aimed at 83W KU at the moment. Watching PBJ channel right now. "Skippy, Skippy, Skippy the bush-kangaroo!" lol

I'm sure glad I won the receiver though, it at least saved me a little to buy a new dish from Sadoun! Now I have a bunch of work to upgrade everything, and it's boiling-hot in Michigan lately.

Had to put it aside for a few days as we lost some screen grabs. The replacement images were captured in wrong resolution so when I reviewed them I knew that they wouldn't work. 75 shots need to be redone with photoshop, crop, etc. About 8 hours to restore..... Almost done... :D

A very big 2 thumbs up Brian!!! This is by far the best FTA receiver manual I have ever read. Thanks you for all the hard work you and your team have put into the microHD and this manual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)