MicroHD Reference Chart

AJV

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
Cadillac, Michigan
Is there a chart or organized thread, that anyone can look at, to see if a bug they found, a request they want, is on the chart, with
firmware date, to be fixed, has been fixed, can't be fixed, won't be fixed. I think this would be very informing and less confusing
to ones who have the MicroHD. It would be nice to have a chart with this info on a first thread to be updated by one person to save searching time.

Thank you,
AL

PS. Is there an ETA on a firmware update to fix the issues known? Just curious. Thanks again.

:up Thanks for all the hard work Brian.

We are very close to releasing a firmware update that addresses many major issues. Most likely within the week.

The sooner, the better! I can't wait.....

I want to do a complete master reset, but might as well wait until the new firmware. I'd hate to do it, redo everything, and THEN you release the new firmware so I'd have to go through it all again.

You can save all of your settings on a USB Flash drive before the upgrade.

OnTopic == a chart of what "bug" has been: suggested; confirmed or dismissed; investigating; correcting; release projected; released date.:)
-- - - - - - - a chart of feature requests: consideration status: NO, future BOX: {considered, probable, in work}, this box: { C ,P, I} or released projected ; released date.:cool:

And a PayPal or other BRIBE BOX:eek: for future feature contributions :rolleyes: Realizing this will take someone a bunch of time to set up, but might possibly answer questions some of ME can not find searching.

IE: Media editor 3rd party BUG Confirmed: not working. correcting by MES programmers. no projection, but soon per MES.

Last edited:
Not sure if the forum supports any project tracking. This would be the best way to track these suggestions.

We will continue to provide release notes with each firmware release.

Off Topic: MES is not a GEOSATpro product and not a microHD development bug. We have no control over the product development, but will announce when it supports the microHD. For now, use the ALI Editor as it works flawlessly...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts