Minor League Baseball

I live in a minor league town, so live baseball means the minor league team or an overnight trip to Cincy (its 3 hours each way). WV Power, which is currently the Pirates A team.

I live in a minor league town, so live baseball means the minor league team or an overnight trip to Cincy (its 3 hours each way). WV Power, which is currently the Pirates A team.

I'm also in a minor league city (Toledo) however, the drive to Detroit is only an hour, plus time in traffic to get into the parking garages (that can take longer than driving to the place !)

Just wondering how many folks here go see minor league baseball? This season am planning to see the NH Fishercats plays a weekend series.
Looking forward to the experience...

Cheers, K
All the time. Within an hour of here, there are three minor league teams. IL Knights. Sally League Kannapolis and Sally League Hickory.
Nothing like sitting in the stands on a sun drenched afternoon eating peanuts and drinking a cold beer.

Drove to a Pawtucet Sox game last year; nothing like a warm summer evening and minor league ball! Considering I live near Hartford, CT I guess I should take in a New Britain Rock Cats game this summer.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I go see Altoona Curve (AA - Pittsburgh Pirates) very fun atmosphere and with higher gas prices its still a pretty cheap night out compared to the drive to Pittsburgh to see the Pirates.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)