Miracle Network is now on AMC4

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Noticed yesterday that Miracle Network moved to AMC4...havent checked to see if its still on IA5

AMC4
H

Last edited:
I checked an I get it on both, on 97 it is 11966 H 22000,

You posted the symbol rate for AMC4 @ 101 as 26140, I can not pick it up at that symbol rate, but I can pick it up as 11859 H 28138.

As soon as the current test is complete The Miracle Channel will stay on AMC4. Transponder 11966 on Galaxy 25 doesn't have the best footprint for Canada and Mexico coverage. We are very happy with the AMC4 coverage!

... and the Caribbean as well. I am hoping that more Christian channels will come to AMC4 it will make it easier to receive since AMC4 have a very good signal.

good to know Glorystar1!

Yeah 11966 isnt the best here in Minnesota...and it has Russia Today which I really enjoy :)

Wouldn't mind seeing some more stations, especially the weaker ones, go to AMC4. Galaxy 25 signal is so darn tempermental in my neck of the woods, but I never lose AMC4.

AMC4 in Newfoundland

As soon as the current test is complete The Miracle Channel will stay on AMC4. Transponder 11966 on Galaxy 25 doesn't have the best footprint for Canada and Mexico coverage. We are very happy with the AMC4 coverage!

The signal kind of dropped in Newfoundland after the switch. However, it looks like the coverage over Canada improved a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)