Mirror/lease fee

Status
Please reply by conversation.

McVey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
Hey guys i got a quick question. I just looked at my most recent bill and noticed i had 4 4.99 mirror/lease fees on my bill. Well I only have 4 boxes so i should only have 3 4.99 fees since the primary box doesnt cost anything extra or atleast it hasnt since 2004 when i signed up directv. Is this a mistake on my bill or or is it a stupid new policy.???.

Mirror fees should be for the 2nd box and up. Anything else is a likely mistake.

Thats what i thought well im about to call and needle about it then. I just wanted to check her first ...THANKS.

You are right Mc Vey,
They did that with me awhile back.
I think if you don't catch it, they will leave it and be happy to collect the extra $ 5 from you.
Everyone should look over thier bill from time to time, just to verify what they are paying for, incase an error like this should show up.

Jimbo

I sure wish that DISH would of kept their lease/mirror fees at 4.99 . THey are charging 5.00 for an sd receiver and 7.00 for an hd. THis is just a ripoff to me. DIRECTV wins on this one and on the dvr fees PER ACCOUNT rather than DISH where they charge PER RECEIVER.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)