Missing Sat's

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
A few min. ago i lost 99 and 103 sats on my new HR20-700 that was installed Thurday. Is this the receiver doing this? I've reset it twice and I still don't get those two sats. My other HDTV HR10-250 is getting everything.

A few min. ago i lost 99 and 103 sats on my new HR20-700 that was installed Thurday. Is this the receiver doing this? I've reset it twice and I still don't get those two sats. My other HDTV HR10-250 is getting everything.

The two Ka birds have a very sharp fall off on signal strength if the dish changes it's alignment just a bit. Did they install any monopoles to help support it and prevent it from moving? Have you noticed a drop on the 101/110/119 readings from where they normally are? If D* did the install call them and tell them you need a service call, let them figure it out, that's what you're paying for anyway.

Well, the HR10-250 is not getting everything because it can't get the 99 and 103 sats. It does sound like you have a dish alignment problem. If it is accessible, try moving it slightly and see if it makes a difference. Like the previouse poster asked, are the monopoles installed?

There are actually 2 99 and 2 103 networks, make sure you are checking the right one.

2 of these networks are guaranteed failures, their satellites have not launched at this time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts