Missing with CBand

Status
Please reply by conversation.

calmeidajr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2009
NJ
hello all I’m about to put up my motorized ku system. I want to get a c band system but am I really missing out on a lot of content without having one? Will KU suffice my programming needs? I’m into wild feeds and sports backhauls. Thanks for your input.

hello all I’m about to put up my motorized ku system. I want to get a c band system but am I really missing out on a lot of content without having one? Will KU suffice my programming needs? I’m into wild feeds and sports backhauls. Thanks for your input.

If all you care about are wild feeds and sports backhauls, Ku should do you just fine. I recommend a 1.2m dish to pull in most everything you can get on Ku.

Reactions: calmeidajr

Yep. Lots of sports feeds only on C. You miss a lot without one. Turner, CBS, Fox, and ABC use C almost exclusively for all their backhauls. ESPN uses a mix of both. NBC usually uses Ku. UFC, Showtime, WWE and other fight PPVs usually show up on both with an identical feed on each band for every event. Most news remotes use Ku.

Awards shows and concerts are a mixed bag. I'd say like half are uplinked on C and the other half on Ku.

Reactions: calmeidajr
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)