MLB 2008 Season

A's game starting. WNGS not at the ballpark. They are showing RTN programming

Reds feed very skinny. 16x9 in a 4X3 screen or something. If I squish the Quali-TV SD feeds, I get feeds that look this squishy.

WNGS just joined the Indians feed after an hour in progress. When you fail at EI for DirecTV, you work for Equity. Or if you want a promotion for Equity, DirecTV hires you w/o a resume.

It doesn't look like they will ever add the twins simulcasts to mlb ei on directv and the rangers game today appears to be the rangers reed and not blue jays rsn feed in directv. rsn feed isn't being used for some reason today.

This looks to be correct. How'd you know that? I'm sure Twins fans are calling up FSN/WFTC and even DirecTV to get that straightened out. Rangers and Reds feeds don't look in HD to me.

rsn home games are hd, not sure about road and based on the fact they didn't show that game as hd tell the last 24hrs and the fact that the rangers moved it to fsn instead of kdfi and the fact they didn't have the blue jays feed listed on line for today on the directv. All of that info lead to one conclusion that it was the rangers feed they were showing and no blue jays feed today. twins simulcast hasn't been used this year so far and was extremely rare last year. MLB would have to tell them to do it for anything to change.

why are none of the diamondbacks home games in hd on fsn az? They are advertising everywhere that all home games are in HD yet direct is not broadcasting them.

here is the hd schedule for april on fsn arizona for the diamondbacks
THIS MONTH'S HD SCHEDULE: Here are the upcoming D-backs games that will be available in High Definition:

* April 11 - Rockies (6:40 pm)
* April 18 - Padres (6:40 pm)
* April 19 - Padres (5:10 pm)
* April 20 - Padres (1:10 pm)
* April 21 - Giants (6:40 pm)
* April 28 - Astros (6:40 pm)
* April 29 - Astros (6:40 pm)
* April 30 - Astros (12:40 pm)

Pirates vs. Reds

Way to go Bucs!
Sweep.gif

Monday's (4/14/08) MLB TV Schedule

7:05p EDT
Blue Jays (No TV) @ Orioles (MASN & EI 722)
Red Sox (NESN HD & EI 723 & EIHD 723-1) @ Indians (STO HD & EI 724 & EIHD 724-1) & ESPN HD
Twins (FSN North-Minnesota & EI 726) @ Tigers (FSN Detroit HD & EI 725 & EIHD 725-1)
7:10p EDT
Yankees (YES HD & EI 727-1 & EIHD 727-1) @ Rays (FSN Florida & EI 728)

8:05p EDT
Angels (FSN West HD & EI 730 & EIHD 730-1) @ Rangers (FSN Southwest HD & EI 731 & EIHD 731-1)
8:11p EDT
Athletics (KICU-36) @ White Sox (CSN Chicago & EI 729 & EIHD 729-1)

10:10p EDT
Pirates (FSN Pittsburgh & EI 732) @ Dodgers (FSN Prime Ticket HD & EI 733 & EIHD 733-1)
Royals (FSN Midwest Alternate HD & EI 734 & EIHD 734-1) @ Mariners (FSN Northwest HD & EI 735 & EIHD 735-1)
10:15p EDT
Diamondbacks (No TV) @ Giants (CSN Bay Area HD & EI 736 & EIHD 736-1)

Reds feed very skinny. 16x9 in a 4X3 screen or something. If I squish the Quali-TV SD feeds, I get feeds that look this squishy.

Yep, about halfway thru the game, they came back from a commercial break and put up one of those "still" shots taken from earlier in the game with some score graphics on it, held that picture for about 10 seconds, and then corrected the picture w/o distortion. Was not in HD, however, when they came back--was 4:3 in SD on the HD feed.

Yeah...but did YOU think they would be after 12 games...and Detroit in dead last? No.....

And the Marlins are not awful...they are young...big difference.

That was my point exactly. There are a lot of unexpected stats, records and happenings so far 2 weeks into the season. Now if after 40 games the Fish are still in 1st place, Detroit is still dead last and Cy Young winner CC Sabathia is still winless and maintains a +11.57ERA, then we can talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts