MLB 2009 Season

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Ok, time for my favorite sport of the year.

GO REDS!!!!!!!!:D

Go Pirates! (Yes, we're still around ;)). Maybe this will be the year to break out of the losing slump - then again, maybe not. Who cares, PNC is a nice place to watch fireworks, drink Yuengling, and eat a Primanti Brother's sandwich. :D

This could be the year of the Marlin! THE BEST young starting 5 in the majors....could be the best powering hitting infield in the majors and the stadium thing JUST ABOUT cleared...not to mention with Sabre has said....every 6 years is THEIR YEAR...hmmm...LOL!;)

This could be the year of the Marlin! THE BEST young starting 5 in the majors....could be the best powering hitting infield in the majors and the stadium thing JUST ABOUT cleared...not to mention with Sabre has said....every 6 years is THEIR YEAR...hmmm...LOL!;)
I used to say that about the Pirates and every 10 years. ;)

I used to say that about the Pirates and every 10 years. ;)

But all kidding aside...IF it weren't because the Marlins are in the toughest division in the National League and quite possibly the toughest in baseball, I would say they would make the playoffs. But with the METS, PHILS and a ALWAYS tough, can't-count-out BRAVES and the improved NATS.....tought task is at hand. I am gonna say right now that the NL wild card comes FROM the NL EAST.

But all kidding aside...IF it weren't because the Marlins are in the toughest division in the National League and quite possibly the toughest in baseball, I would say they would make the playoffs. But with the METS, PHILS and a ALWAYS tough, can't-count-out BRAVES and the improved NATS.....tought task is at hand. I am gonna say right now that the NL wild card comes FROM the NL EAST.

You may be right, unless Milwaukee can field a team like last year's. I expect the Cubs will win the Central.

I could make a good argument for the AL Central and AL East as well.

Go Pirates! (Yes, we're still around ;)). Maybe this will be the year to break out of the losing slump - then again, maybe not. Who cares, PNC is a nice place to watch fireworks, drink Yuengling, and eat a Primanti Brother's sandwich. :D

Depression from realizing the Pirates will lose 90 or more games again will happen at the All-star break.

I made a promise to myself, that until the Pirates start spending money to put a winning team(Just a record above 500) on the field, I will not spend anymore of my money on them.

This is ridicules, if the Marlins, Brewers and the Rays can put winning teams on the field, then the Pirates should be able to.

BTW....I'll get a Primanti brothers sandwich payday for lunch, Capicola and egg.:hungry:

Educate me please. What is Yuengling (Beer?), and what kind of PB sandwich?

Ah, what the hell, who wants to live forever? In kind, I'll recommend any brew from Bell's. (Made here in Kalamazoo, MI). Haven't found one yet that I found less than superb. Old school brewing at it's finest.

Ah, what the hell, who wants to live forever? In kind, I'll recommend any brew from Bell's. (Made here in Kalamazoo, MI). Haven't found one yet that I found less than superb. Old school brewing at it's finest.

I've had Bell's before. Pretty good stuff. There's a local pub I go to that features a different beer every month and they have a deal where you can keep the embroidered pint for $1 extra. Needless to say, I got the Bells with the collector's pint.

And while we're talking about beer, I tend to favor the Cleveland brewed Great Lakes brands. They always have great seasonal brews that come out throughout the year. Right now, their Conway's Irish Ale is a popular choice.