MLB 2009 Season

I wish I could go to Steeler games, they are sold out, once the Pirates start to pay money for the team to win, at least over 500, then I will go to another game.

If I have to pay over $100 to see an event, then they should put on the best show they can. They have the money, they just refuse to spend it.

I feel the same about my Lie-ons.

Hey KCK...looks like the Caribbean World Series is lacking some big league flavor. I have a strange feeling all those teams are saving their legit teams for the Baseball Classic.

Key Red Sox dates this month:

Feb. 12 — Reporting day for Red Sox pitchers and catchers :)
Feb. 14 — First workout for Red Sox pitchers and catchers
Feb. 16 — Reporting day for Red Sox positional players :)
Feb. 18 — First Red Sox full-squad workout
Feb. 25 — Red Sox spring training games begin :):):)

Hey KCK...looks like the Caribbean World Series is lacking some big league flavor. I have a strange feeling all those teams are saving their legit teams for the Baseball Classic.

Yes, but I DID enjoy it thoroughly, Salsa. Venezuela kicked some SERIOUS ass. I am ready now for the WBC and Spring Training.

OMG!!!! ROFLMAO!!! There is pizza all over my flat screen!!! Damn you KCK!!!;)

In these dark, uncertain times it's necessary to keep things "light-hearted" so none of us (including me) takes ourselves too seriously around here.

As for the pizza, sorry dude. But back in Rocha-cha when you were eating that delicious Pontillo's pizza, didn't your momma teach you to chew with your mouth closed?????? :hungry::eek:

In these dark, uncertain times it's necessary to keep things "light-hearted" so none of us (including me) takes ourselves too seriously around here.

As for the pizza, sorry dude. But back in Rocha-cha when you were eating that delicious Pontillo's pizza, didn't your momma teach you to chew with your mouth closed?????? :hungry::eek:

Salsa can never keep that mouth closed, no matter how much he tries.;):D

Is that really safe? My computer screen is an LCD flat panel, my TV is an LCD RPTV, and thought you weren't supposed to use Windex. I've never been clear on this. (No pun intended.) I was using some Monster concoction, which worked well, but it's too expensive, and I've run out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)