MLB 2009 Season

Pizza and coffee have gone on Salsa's flat-screen?

May I suggest a revolving chair so you can move away before you burst out laughing so you don't damage the computer?

In these dark, uncertain times it's necessary to keep things "light-hearted" so none of us (including me) takes ourselves too seriously around here.

As for the pizza, sorry dude. But back in Rocha-cha when you were eating that delicious Pontillo's pizza, didn't your momma teach you to chew with your mouth closed?????? :hungry::eek:

OH YOU BASTARD!! LMAO!! I have not had Pontillo's Pizza in...well...WITHOUT exaggeration, OVER a decade!!!!

Is that really safe? My computer screen is an LCD flat panel, my TV is an LCD RPTV, and thought you weren't supposed to use Windex. I've never been clear on this. (No pun intended.) I was using some Monster concoction, which worked well, but it's too expensive, and I've run out of it.

I use one of those lint free cloths. (Similar to what you would use to clean lenses on a pair of eye-glasses). It doesn't remove all the fingerprints 100%, but works decently.

And I heard the same thing about windex and LCD. DO NOT USE!

I use one of those lint free cloths. (Similar to what you would use to clean lenses on a pair of eye-glasses). It doesn't remove all the fingerprints 100%, but works decently.

And I heard the same thing about windex and LCD. DO NOT USE!

Got the cloth, it came with the Monster fluid. Was looking for the right fluid to use. The kids fingerprints are the hardest to remove.

Got the cloth, it came with the Monster fluid. Was looking for the right fluid to use. The kids fingerprints are the hardest to remove.

Yeah, I'm looking for a new solution too. The Lint free cloth only does so much. I can still see smudges on a black screen if I look just right. Lemme know if you find something.

HD, how is the pizza and stuff from that chain that sponsors the "skycam" during broadcasts from "the Jake"?

I don't do "chains" for Pizza.

The good stuff comes from the local Mom & Pop Joints outside of the park.

Usually at the ballgames, I indulge in a beer and a hot dog topped with Cleveland's own "Bertman's Original Ball Park Mustard".

I don't do "chains" for Pizza.

The good stuff comes from the local Mom & Pop Joints outside of the park.

Usually at the ballgames, I indulge in a beer and a hot dog topped with Cleveland's own "Bertman's Original Ball Park Mustard".

My feeling is that Pizza is like sex, even bad pizza is good pizza.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts