MLB 2009 Season

Hmmmm,
Looks like they SCORED more than 12, (15, Tigers) yesterday, so apparently some OTHER team gave up more than 12 yesterday .... imagine that :rolleyes:

Wow! And here I thought after Opening Day, that the Tigers were the only ones capable of giving up that many runs! :rolleyes:;)

Indians make a good effort in the ninth, but they fell a run short and are now 0-5.

I guess the Indians now know what happened to the Tigers last April.

What did HD do to deserve this?!

Meanwhile, Toronto off to a decent start- that wily Cito Gaston still has some magic.

Cubs win it in the ninth in Milwaukee and their no-class fans rub it in with their stupid signs. That's why it's so nice to see them choke their arses off in the playoffs each year. :D

Good wins for the Bucs today- I have their catcher on my fantasy team!

I enjoyed that one too Sabres. Wish I would've gone to it. Ryan Doumit is probably their strongest hitter and Maholm is getting better each year. Unfortunately, Ian Snell will be pitching tomorrow and he's going in the opposite direction from Maholm. Might get ugly early on for the Buccos if their bats aren't hitting. ;)

Cubs win it in the ninth in Milwaukee and their no-class fans rub it in with their stupid signs. That's why it's so nice to see them choke their arses off in the playoffs each year. :D

What were the fans doing ?
How are the fans responsible for them losing in the playoffs ?

Jimbo

...How are the fans responsible for them losing in the playoffs ?

Jimbo
I didn't say that. I said I enjoy watching them choke in the playoffs each year. Why? Cub fans are obnoxious a**holes, especially in other team's stadiums. They taunt the homefans during the game, wear stupid hats that obstruct your view, hold up their big "W's" way after the game is over, etc. I enjoy watching them lose. :)

Last edited:
They taunt the homefans during the game, wear stupid hats that obstruct your view, hold up their big "W's" way after the game is over while, etc.

Wow. And I thought LSU fans couldn't stand the other fans of the SEC...

The Tigers have managed to do something they did not do all of last year- go over .500.

That's a good sign for this year's team.

They need to continue playing well so they can get over .500 by 5-10 games, hopefully ... as we know all to well, this team can also go south and be under .500 quickly, a good run will give them confidence that could carry on thruout the season.

Like we've all said all along, they will go as far as thier pitching takes them.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)