MLB 2010 Season

I saw them when they came into Land Shark Stadium to play the Marlins and I really like that team.

That must have been last year. Didn't they change the name to Sun Life stadium over the winter? Can't keep up with the name changes of some of these stadiums, it really gets ridiculous!

Thank goodness Lambeau Field is still Lambeau Field!

Sandra

That must have been last year. Didn't they change the name to Sun Life stadium over the winter? Can't keep up with the name changes of some of these stadiums, it really gets ridiculous!

Thank goodness Lambeau Field is still Lambeau Field!

Sandra

That is why I cannot wait to for them to get their OWN stadium....and it will stay with one name...atleast for a little while.

Attachments

• MarlinsConstructionMay2010.jpg
    MarlinsConstructionMay2010.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 76
That is why I cannot wait to for them to get their OWN stadium....and it will stay with one name...atleast for a little while.

They all stay one name for a little while! Then there is a merger or a bank buyout or whatever else can happen, one corporation becomes another, and there is an instant name change...

Sandra

Kinda like the ballpark in San Francisco

you know....Pac Bell...oh wait.....SBC Park.....no damn that aint right

oh yeah...AT&T Park ;)

Kinda like the ballpark in San Francisco

you know....Pac Bell...oh wait.....SBC Park.....no damn that aint right

oh yeah...AT&T Park ;)

Make you appreciate Yankee Stadium...Fenway Park...Madison Square Garden...Lambeau Field...Soldier Field, etc. Cannot even imagine the millions the teams with those venerable stadiums have turned down. ;)

Sandra

Make you appreciate Yankee Stadium...Fenway Park...Madison Square Garden...Lambeau Field...Soldier Field, etc. Cannot even imagine the millions the teams with those venerable stadiums have turned down. ;)

Sandra
Or Dodgers Stadium. Owned by the team, named by the team, always has

I told you guys the Tampa Ray are good. Look at them now. Tampa wins the east and the Yankees are the wild card. Amazing team

I'm a Rays fan and can see how good they are and IMO I believe they are the best team in baseball this year. However this is a very long season (not even a quarter of the way through yet) and anything can happen. What I can say without a doubt is that the Yankees as much as I hate them are a very good team and I mean very good. I'm not going to say that the Yankees won't win the AL East or the World Series because I believe they could. The Rays and Yankees are clearly the two best teams in baseball and I honestly have no idea who will finish where.

All I'm thinking about though is what the Rays can do if they start hitting. We still have three guys in the middle of the lineup who are hitting so badly but they are getting better lately. Pitching has been as lights out as you could ever expect though.

I'm a Rays fan and can see how good they are and IMO I believe they are the best team in baseball this year. However this is a very long season (not even a quarter of the way through yet) and anything can happen. What I can say without a doubt is that the Yankees as much as I hate them are a very good team and I mean very good. I'm not going to say that the Yankees won't win the AL East or the World Series because I believe they could. The Rays and Yankees are clearly the two best teams in baseball and I honestly have no idea who will finish where.

All I'm thinking about though is what the Rays can do if they start hitting. We still have three guys in the middle of the lineup who are hitting so badly but they are getting better lately. Pitching has been as lights out as you could ever expect though.
True but having the best record in baseball with some of the batters still struggling shows you how good they are.

The are DEFINATELY one of the best teams in baseball. I think the Red Sox are in deep trouble could be left out of the playoff picture this year. And the SCARIEST part of the Ray, they are a VERY young team.

NOW if they can get a legit baseball park....

The are DEFINATELY one of the best teams in baseball. I think the Red Sox are in deep trouble could be left out of the playoff picture this year. And the SCARIEST part of the Ray, they are a VERY young team.

NOW if they can get a legit baseball park....

The issue will be, CAN they keep them once contract time comes around ?

Tonight, Dice-K has a no-hitter going against Philly through four innings, but with FOUR walks. That projects to a no hitter with nine walks. Considering that, two years ago, Dice-K became the first pitcher in over a hundred years to end the season with 15 more wins than losses while giving up more than five walks per nine innings pitched, it would be fitting for him to set the record for most walks given up in a no-hitter.

On the other hand, he might not even make it through the fifth ining.

Four innings does not even close to being deep enough to start talking no hitter, particularly against what can be considered the best offensive team in baseball. Wait until he pitches about 6 innings of no hit ball before we start thinking no hitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts