MLB 2012 Postseason

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Naw, he was 21 when he won a huge game at Texas two years ago. So he's a seasoned WS vet. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I get that, but it's still pretty impressive that a 23 year old KID pitches like this on the big stage.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
BillD1984 said:
Holy Crap!!! That bunt had eyes!! :eek:

Everything the giants do has eyes. It seems every break, bounce, call, and play goes their way. Eventually this luck will have to turn. By then the WS maybe over however.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Being this late in the game, and now a 1-0 game, it's a perfect game for the Tigers to steal away and go home 1-1 ... well see if the bats can hit now, maybe they wake up now.

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
Hey bases loaded no one out could have been a lot worse. We had to score to win anyways so 1 run doesn't hurt that bad.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Everything the giants do has eyes. It seems every break, bounce, call, and play goes their way. Eventually this luck will have to turn. By then the WS maybe over however.

Yep, I have to admit, they have been getting some crazy bounces.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
king3pj said:
Hey bases loaded no one out could have been a lot worse. We had to score to win anyways so 1 run doesn't hurt that bad.

But now you have to score at least one more than you had to score before.

dangue

Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 29, 2007
SF Bay Area
Looking at MadBum's line, I'd guess the eight punch outs play a big part in the announcer admiration. But again, the national announcers tend to praise whichever has the most momentum or is winning. Tied game, but Giants are up in the series, so positive things about them. If the Tigers can turn it around they'll flip their focus and say good things about them more than the Giants. They're bandwagon announcers.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Looking at MadBum's line, I'd guess the eight punch outs play a big part in the announcer admiration. But again, the national announcers tend to praise whichever has the most momentum or is winning. Tied game, but Giants are up in the series, so positive things about them. If the Tigers can turn it around they'll flip their focus and say good things about them more than the Giants. They're bandwagon announcers.

EXACTLY right!!

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
If the Tigers lose, this is a tough loss because Fister pitched very well. So suprising seeing the Tigers with Miggy, Prince and Delmon Young have, what, 2 hits?

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country

EXACTLY right!!

True .... which makes them all the more pathetic.

Always nice to see the GOOD things NFL players do

Report: NBC Universal front-runner US EPL television rights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)